Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

It was a soup day here too. Spicy sausage and kale, and pretty darn good even though i do say so myself!

Still waiting for the cheesecake soup recipe though!

I guess I am getting spring fever early this year!

Lets see, I already got out the Gurneys seed catalog and have all my seeds ordered, I have scrubbed all the ceiling fans, I have weeded the flower beds, got the fire ant killer spread, got the potting soil and plugs set up in the sun room etc..... Now all I need is some 70 degree temps!!!! That should happen this weekend
idunno.gif

Living in Alabama is sure different from Montana, isn't it?!
thumbsup.gif

Today our high is forecast at 18 F, low tonight -1 F and 3 to 5 inches of snow for tomorrow morning through evening.........no 70s for us!
hit.gif

steToday would be a good day to not venture far from the couch. Spending the day reading seems like a good idea. While it's snowing quite hard the forecasters keep saying "just wait until tomorrow when it really starts snowing".

Living in Alabama is sure different from Montana, isn't it?!
thumbsup.gif

Today our high is forecast at 18 F, low tonight -1 F and 3 to 5 inches of snow for tomorrow morning through evening.........no 70s for us!
hit.gif

Yes Alabama is very different.....AND....I am LOVING it!
celebrate.gif

Opa, I certainly feel your pain, and I do not miss the snow! But a good day to relax and get some reading in, enjoy
caf.gif

Are you getting the weather that has been ripping through the NW Opa? It has been a tad wet even by NW standards. Between snow earlier this week and now warm rain melting it off the hillsides the nearby creek is roaring this morning. Heard they clocked 109 mile an hour winds on the coast yesterday. It is a very good day to stay on the couch, read, and eat soup! Think I will get some sort of elk stew going, yummmm.

Back
Top Bottom