Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Thanks, but that is Hope's work, not mine. It is lovely...

Cute pic, Henny. If you can't reach the cobwebs, just let them go until the weight of the dust bunnies brings them to the floor.
big_smile.png

Yes, it does!

Sam, I hope your absence here is because you are down south taking care of business. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Yes, it does!

Sam, I hope your absence here is because you are down south taking care of business. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Notafarm, even if he hasn't made the trip as of yet, there is still a lot of work to do to pepare.. I feel for him.. Been there, done that...

My darling Thistle, I thought a birthday wish with a picture of a sunrise would be appropriate

since you so seldom avail yourself of the opportunity to view a real one.

I hope your 27th birthday is just as special as last year's 27th birthday.

Quote: I've been chasing all the necessary paperwork that I'll need to present to both the court and a realtor. I intend to head out early Sunday morning and had hoped that I would be able to get everything taken care of in 2 or 3 days. However, after talking with the county clerks office I think it is now going to take a week or more.

Had to share the beautiful morning.Fresh snow makes everything so clean looking

Snow certainly does have a way of making everything beautiful. It looks like you have a beautiful setup for your birds. Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Back
Top Bottom