Operation Rehab...is there any hope for her?

Ling is doing great today :) Eliza (our one muscovy girl) has been hopping into Ling's pen at night and laying eggs lmao...we go in, in the morning to feed everybody and Ling is sitting on the eggs. Silly girl!

As of tomorrow Ling will have a friend. Someone who is in the same boat as she is. Picking up two little girls off of craigslist that were easter gifts gone sour.....was informed that one can't walk and hasn't been able too since they got her :( I'm taking her anyways. Maybe with some time and supplements she will recover just as good as Ling is

yesss.gif

Quick update.....Ling is actually starting to walk normal! She's standing up and walking on her feet instead of her legs (if that makes sense lol)
Good news! I've been following Ling's story for a while and cheering you on!

Good luck with the new duckies. I appreciate you taking the time to give them the love and attention they deserve!

YEAAAAH!!!!!! so happy for Ling. You have done a awesome job with her!! I wish Daisy was doing as good.Sadly her spine is getting worse the older she gets.She now stays in the house at night and on the back deck in a blow up kiddie pool during the day when shes not in our laps.She cant take more than a couple of steps without losing her balance and falling to her right side,she cant get back up on her own right now.Hopefully she will improve in the next few days.Just wanted to think you for sharing Lings story,It sure helps.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom