Opinions on if you would do this or not.

Would you do this?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

featherfinder

Runner Lover
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Pinallas Park, Florida
Just messing around on craigslist i found this company that will take some of the ashes from your deceased pet and mix it into hot glass and blow it into a pendant that you can always keep with you. They also make them into necklaces and everything else. To me this sounds like a good idea because i do have a pet i kept that is/was very close to me. I was just wondering if anyone else would do this with a past pet? And if not what your opinion on why would be? I havent decided if i am or not yet because i do think it would be creepy to carry around with you.

I would. I regret not keeping a lock of mane from a horse I had to put down several years ago. I could have had it made into a braclet, so yea I would with my dogs.

I think it's a pretty cool idea. If I ever got a pet cremated, I'd mix the ashes into concrete and make a mosaic garden stepping stone or wall hanging.

Well i had a cat that my parents got for me when i was really young. He made it to be 17 before i had to put him down because of cancer. I did have him cremated because he was just to special to let go. I made him a ceramic urn that i hand painted and put him in that. I think that i might have this done but i do not know if i will be able to keep it on me. I might get it and hang it from the urn he is in.

And the tattoo thing sounds pretty unsanitary. Are you sure they are going to let him do that?

Just giving an honest opinion, but I don't think I would do it. To me, it does come across as a tad creepy. I think a photo would suffice :)

one of my uncles was a taxidermist..

when his dogs or cats died he would stuff them and keep them around the house... I remember seeing several in the living room.. a yorkie in a basket in one of the guest bedrooms.. a golden retriever in the dining room..

to each his own I guess..
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom