Orange County NY

Hi! I am! I dont have any yet though. Planning on getting some chicks in the spring!
smile.png

Hi, We're in Orange County, NY!
We should plan an egg swap sometime... my incubator is full right now, but in a few weeks I'll know how, ehm, effective my rooster is.

-- r & j

Amy
I started last year and already have over 50 pullets, my just started to lay eggs in december /08

Last edited:
Hi,
Carol from Black Creek Ranch has just initiated a Hudson Valley Chickens yahoo group. Maybe we can use that to organize for trades or selling.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hudsonvalleychickens/

-- Raheli

btw: I have mostly Australorps [good winter layers], but also have barred rocks, red sexlinks, white brahmas [supposed to be good mothers, yet to be proved], and a lonely buff orpington. I have two white leghorns but they are terrible foragers and hide their eggs everywhere. Just one rooster now, an Australorp.

Anybody know what happened to the Hudson Valley Chickens yahoo group page? I tried to click on the page, and it says: Group not Found.
I was on the page yesterday, does anyone know if it's a temporary thing or is Hudson Valley Chickens a thing of the past? Hopefully it's the former and not the latter!

Back
Top Bottom