Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Hi,

I cannot believe I just spend the past 2 Hours and 19 minutes reading all this thread. All I can say is that I'm in love of Finn. Blessed your heart for taking such a good care of him.

Hi! I can't believe you did, either! Frankly, I still cannot believe after almost 4 years that we have a cat! The second most unbelievable thing is how attached my Cat-Hater husband is to that feline goober!

He purr his way into his heart. :love , his chair, your house and your work room.:lau
Greetings from my beautiful chicken lover Layla that sometimes seems she was assemble incorrectly. :lau

Attachments

• 20180820_181620.jpg
    20180820_181620.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20180829_111020.jpg
    20180829_111020.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 5
Good luck with that one Cyn! :lau

It could happen. :fl

He purr his way into his heart. :love , his chair, your house and your work room.:lau
Greetings from my beautiful chicken lover Layla that sometimes seems she was assemble incorrectly. :lau

What a beautiful kitty!

Finn brought in a baby rabbit last night. Tom didn't see the bunny in his mouth right away because it was dark. Finally, he realized it was in the house, caught the rabbit Finn was playing with and saw it has all the fur off part of its leg so he calmed it down and put antibiotic ointment on the wound, then took it out and let it go under the Leylands near the original coop. Ack! I knew one day he'd bring in wild game!
1f644.png

Finn brought in a baby rabbit last night. Tom didn't see the bunny in his mouth right away because it was dark. Finally, he realized it was in the house, caught the rabbit Finn was playing with and saw it has all the fur off part of its leg so he calmed it down and put antibiotic ointment on the wound, then took it out and let it go under the Leylands near the original coop. Ack! I knew one day he'd bring in wild game!
1f644.png

I guess it could have been worse than a baby rabbit Cyn...a baby skunk, a baby raccoon, a baby, well, you get where I'm going with this :gig

Finn has not been acting himself since he's been living in the house at night. I finally told DH to let him out earlier, even if it was still dark and let him stay out until later than 6 p.m. He hasn't been hunting or stalking or anything, just seemed not himself. Now, he's back to stalking bunnies, at least. I don't want to kill his spirit even if making him a house cat makes him live longer. He didn't come to us as a house cat and I think he misses his night hunts a lot. As long as he's inside from around 8 or 9 p.m. until 4-5 a.m., maybe he'll miss the worst dramas out there.

Back
Top Bottom