Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Finn has not been acting himself since he's been living in the house at night. I finally told DH to let him out earlier, even if it was still dark and let him stay out until later than 6 p.m. He hasn't been hunting or stalking or anything, just seemed not himself. Now, he's back to stalking bunnies, at least. I don't want to kill his spirit even if making him a house cat makes him live longer. He didn't come to us as a house cat and I think he misses his night hunts a lot. As long as he's inside from around 8 or 9 p.m. until 4-5 a.m., maybe he'll miss the worst dramas out there.

Finn is beautiful.
Sorry about those storms. The thunder is frightening to our animals too.

Thanks, I think he's quite a handsome guy. I've had dogs who were scared of storms, but it never occurred to me that a cat would react that way...hide, yes, but yowl at the top of his lungs? Between that and the weather radio alerts, it was a hairy night!

He's a hot mess! My son is visiting from S. Korea. He met Finn soon after Finn decided to live with us a few years back and hasn't been back since that time. He said, "He's such a good cat! But, I still prefer dogs". Yeah, me, too, but Finn is a very personable cat and probably the very best one that could have shown up and attached himself to Cat-Hater.

Aw wow that is awesome!!! He sure sounds like a great cat.

Back
Top Bottom