Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
Awwww he is so cute!! and I agree, probably lots of mice and chipmunks. But also a great vantage point

He's been on top of that pile and rack more than he's been off of it since we put it up there and loaded it up.

Last night, he was on the bed and DH left to go in the other room, got too hot. But, he left the cat with me, not what I want to happen. Finn was fine for a long time, then he got restless and went to my nightstand, began rubbing the bed post and purring. Then, the goober somehow climbs behind my headboard (has open, crisscrossed aluminum pattern on it) into the window well.

I think, okay, he'll be happy now that he's in the window, catching whatever breeze comes along and can see things if they get up onto the deck. I hear him purring and on occasion, it seems he's asleep, so I doze off....until he starts batting my hair around through the headboard slats. That's when I call for backup and DH removes the offending kitty so I can go back to sleep.

He's been on top of that pile and rack more than he's been off of it since we put it up there and loaded it up.

Last night, he was on the bed and DH left to go in the other room, got too hot. But, he left the cat with me, not what I want to happen. Finn was fine for a long time, then he got restless and went to my nightstand, began rubbing the bed post and purring. Then, the goober somehow climbs behind my headboard (has open, crisscrossed aluminum pattern on it) into the window well.

I think, okay, he'll be happy now that he's in the window, catching whatever breeze comes along and can see things if they get up onto the deck. I hear him purring and on occasion, it seems he's asleep, so I doze off....until he starts batting my hair around through the headboard slats. That's when I call for backup and DH removes the offending kitty so I can go back to sleep.

Oh wow that sounds annoying but also slightly funny lol cats are interesting creatures

Oh wow that sounds annoying but also slightly funny lol cats are interesting creatures
Annoying, YES! He was on the woodpile when the folks came back with the second truckload of supplemental
firewood and scooted into the back fenced yard. Now, this is what he has to contend with, a higher jump, but a cat that can climb 20' up an oak tree at a run can get up on top of this woodpile if he really wants it bad enough.

DSC00524.JPG

Annoying, YES! He was on the woodpile when the folks came back with the second truckload of supplemental
firewood and scooted into the back fenced yard. Now, this is what he has to contend with, a higher jump, but a cat that can climb 20' up an oak tree at a run can get up on top of this woodpile if he really wants it bad enough.

View attachment 1157418

Nice! And damn, he jumps 20 feet!?

Back
Top Bottom