Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
Happy Birthday Finn!
smiley cake.gif

Finn was fascinated with the likeness of my late rooster, Isaac, on this bag, a gift from a friend a few years ago. The bag had been stored in my closet with my vehicle winter emergency gear and we have it ready to go in one of the SUVs. Finn should remember Isaac-he almost incurred the Wrath of Ike not long before Isaac passed away. I grabbed my camera so here is your dose of Finn!

DSC00791.JPG

Cyn, thanks for the new pic of Finn! Lovely bag your friend made :thumbsup

You're welcome. I thought he was a cutie in that one. My friend didn't actually make it-it says "Cracker Barrel" on the side, so his company was selling it. Maybe I should have gotten royalties, them making money off Isaac's picture, eh? LOL. Finn sure seemed to be drawn to it.

You're welcome. I thought he was a cutie in that one. My friend didn't actually make it-it says "Cracker Barrel" on the side, so his company was selling it. Maybe I should have gotten royalties, them making money off Isaac's picture, eh? LOL. Finn sure seemed to be drawn to it.

I guess Finn decided the bag Isaac was safe to sit by :)

Yes, royalties!

That's a hoot!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom