Order 25 baby chicks from Cackle Hatchery They Came!!!!!!

zabrielle23

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2015
tylertown, ms
SO this is my first time ordering chicks. I bought my other chicks laying eggs. So excited they are sooooo cute and their cheeps are not that loud. Also cackle sends one extra chick. Which is great because one died sadly but the others are doing great.

Love them but be aware that Cackle Hatchery ' s chicks have problems....one of mine had wry neck and one had a inside out vent when we got it

Love them but be aware that Cackle Hatchery ' s chicks have problems....one of mine had wry neck and one had a inside out vent when we got it

Yew was the baby chick alive or dead when you saw it and if it was alive what did u do with it??
1f914.png
1f601.png

For wry neck we gave that one Enfamil and for the inside out vent because of him/her messing with her own vent and the others picking on it my dad broke her neck to put her out of her misery.

For wry neck we gave that one Enfamil and for the inside out vent because of him/her messing with her own vent and the others picking on it my dad broke her neck to put her out of her misery.

Oh how sad
1f628.png
That's one of the reasons why I don't buy bride online I try to find local breeders so I can pick and choose which ones are healthy or not.

Oh how sad
1f628.png
That's one of the reasons why I don't buy bride online I try to find local breeders so I can pick and choose which ones are healthy or not.
oh we went to the hatchery in Lebanon and picked them out all seemed fine then. (Oh yeah and one of the white silkies die out of unknown reasons)

Back
Top Bottom