Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Chicken and Noodles is out but Dutch Baby was over excited to have a friend and was playing a little too rough. Since I didn’t see any more pips I chose to move Dutch Baby out to the brooder. I’ll re introduced them once Noodles gets dry and rested View attachment 3790372
:frow Welcome Chicken & Noodles!

🎉 Congratulations on the Friends badge @Tstraub and @wrathsfarm ! 🎉

I put the 2 chicks together I don’t see any more pips and I’m starting to smell an order. I plan to candle the eggs sometime tonight after the sun goes down and I can see things better. Hopefully something is still viable. Everything looked good at lockdown. The only two that have hatched are the ones I couldn’t even see.

The two that did hatch look perfectly healthy no curled toes or crossed beak. I think I must have been too cold maybe some will still come tomorrow

Here are a couple pictures of Dutch Baby all dry and fluffy. All that yellow down feathers makes me think that the father might have been my leghorn mix. I’m not sure if a black sire and blue dam can make a yellow chick.
IMG_4467.jpeg
IMG_4469.jpeg
IMG_4470.jpeg
IMG_4473.jpeg

I put the 2 chicks together I don’t see any more pips and I’m starting to smell an order. I plan to candle the eggs sometime tonight after the sun goes down and I can see things better. Hopefully something is still viable. Everything looked good at lockdown. The only two that have hatched are the ones I couldn’t even see.

The two that did hatch look perfectly healthy no curled toes or crossed beak. I think I must have been too cold maybe some will still come tomorrow
Keeping my fingers crossed the others are still alive and ready to hatch! :fl

Back
Top Bottom