Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
:celebrate Let's grow toaster eggos! :celebrate

Good Morning GIF

The incubator chicks are growing and starting to feather out. They are testing out their wings they still can’t get high enough to make it out of the brooder but they are getting close. I’ll have to get a lid on the brooder real soon.
IMG_4546.jpeg
IMG_4545.jpeg

The ones hatched by the broody Gena are doing great. I opened the door to the run to see if momma was ready to take them out in the yard with all of my other adult chickens. She did take them out and most of hens ignored the chicks. One of my EEs Carmel did get too close and Gena jumped on her back and got pretty aggressive for a short time before my rooster Axl got between them and settled the fight. Everyone has been getting along since.
IMG_4543.jpeg
IMG_4540.jpeg
IMG_4534.jpeg

The incubator chicks are growing and starting to feather out. They are testing out their wings they still can’t get high enough to make it out of the brooder but they are getting close. I’ll have to get a lid on the brooder real soon. View attachment 3803938View attachment 3803939

The ones hatched by the broody Gena are doing great. I opened the door to the run to see if momma was ready to take them out in the yard with all of my other adult chickens. She did take them out and most of hens ignored the chicks. One of my EEs Carmel did get too close and Gena jumped on her back and got pretty aggressive for a short time before my rooster Axl got between them and settled the fight. Everyone has been getting along since. View attachment 3803940View attachment 3803941View attachment 3803942
:love all the babies are getting so big already! :love

We’re nearing the 1/2 way point. Day 10 starts at 2pm today. I removed eggs #1 and #4 last night they were both clear and never started to develop. @wrathsfarm you had picked 4 and it’s out so you’re welcome to make another choice. #3 is the only Marans egg still unclaimed if you want it

List of people rooting for specific eggs

@Shabby Chic-Hens #7
@CatInTheHenHouse #2
@BackroadGirl57 #8
@Debbie292d #13
@GirlsHuntToo #5
@GreenJay #9
@wrathsfarm #3

If I missed anyone please let me know so I can get you added. If anyone wants to adopt one of the unclaimed eggs please make a post and join the fun.

Last edited:
We’re nearing the 1/2 way point. Day 10 starts at 2pm today. I removed eggs #1 and #4 last night they were both clear and never started to develop. @wrathsfarm you had picked 4 and it’s out so you’re welcome to make another choice. #3 is the only Marans egg still unclaimed if you want it

@Shabby Chic-Hens #7
@CatInTheHenHouse #2
@BackroadGirl57 #8
@Debbie292d #13
@GirlsHuntToo #5
@GreenJay ?

If I missed anyone please let me know so I can get you added. If anyone wants to adopt one of the unclaimed eggs please make a post and join the fun.
Seems I forgot to pick another number 😁
#9 please

@Shabby Chic-Hens #7
@CatInTheHenHouse #2
@BackroadGirl57 #8
@Debbie292d #13
@GirlsHuntToo #5
@GreenJay ?

Yep I'll take #3, hopefully this little one goes the distance.

Back
Top Bottom