Orderd a New Incubator

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
Ok with 35 chucker eggs in my wilma bator ( LG forced air)
And 70 assorted quail eggs in my wally bator ( LG Still air)
With 30+ assorted chicken eggs comeing tammrow , (they will fit in my wilma bator)
And with 18 SFH eggs comeing at some point in the next couple weeks I decided I better get another incubator , I really wanted to try brinsea bators and was hopeing for the 20 but budgets to tight this month so I went for the mini. It will be intersting to see how much I can fit in them all , at least they are staggerd hatches. wityh 15 chucker the 10th , 50 quail the 18th , 20 quail and 20 chucker on the 22 or so . and thats only if all eggs survive. it should be fun but a bit crazy.
Any ways back to the point how many use the mini eco , I know I have seen alot of talk about the mini advance not shure if I have seen anything about the eco ??

I have an Octagon 20 eco and it works beautifully! I also have a mini advance. I really love my brinseas. I'm sure your mini eco will work just as well. Hatch rates are very high, even with the simpler eco. The thermometer is very accurate and temps hold steady.

I ordered the same mini eco last night, so I'd love to hear what people think about it, too. We already have 3 incubators (2 Hovabators & a Brinsea 20), but it's amazing how fast you can run out of room even with more incubators than you thought you'd ever own
lol.png

Brinsea sent my incubators very quickly. I ordered right from their website. They were shipped within 1-2 days after I purchased them online. Another 2-3 days in the mail and I received them!

I hope that happens for me then I was wanting to yes it for the first hatch due and they need to go into lockdown around the 6 th but that only gives them six day or four bussness days so I'm not counting on it . I will have to move a bunch or eggs from one LG to the other iftnt here.

I hope that happens for me then I was wanting to yes it for the first hatch due and they need to go into lockdown around the 6 th but that only gives them six day or four bussness days so I'm not counting on it . I will have to move a bunch or eggs from one LG to the other iftnt here.
Did you get yours, yet? Mine arrived Wednesday and already has eggs in it lol.

No I still dont have it . Tracking says it will be here monday. I put the order in at first thing in the morning on friday the first but I dont think they processed it till monday so it will get here on a monday looks like.

Back
Top Bottom