Ordered from Ideal - Anyone in New Hampshire Interested?

Yeah, you - I see you looking at your computer screen, laughing like Newman from Seinfield. Yup go ahead keep smirking but know deep down inside that all you are - yes you all are a bunch of ......

ENABLERS!

I cracked, yup I cracked an now I will have 25 birds coming at the end of February. Thanks a bunch guys!!!!!

oh god, wrong woman, i just offered to order more for you, sorry
big_smile.png

No, Chicken, you showed some restraint in not giving in and ordering with me.

It is all the other dependents on this site that said,"Oh just get more birds." "Buy more birds - you can sell them." Yup they are all in cahoots. I am being led down a deep dark path
gig.gif
Twist my arm .....I love this site and the folks on it are really enthusiastic.

LOL
lau.gif

What did you end up getting ???

I'll hatch yah some BR's and silkies this spring so you can add them to your 25 chicks
hide.gif

Quote:
Chickn - Will you keep me updated on the dates of the meets this up coming year ?? I would like to sell some baby chicks ( since I CANT keep them all like you
big_smile.png
)

Do I need to do anything to able to do that ?

i will post and will email info,
the groups have their own rules, some you pay a fee, some you need to be a member some are free. when i know the rules i post them with the dates etc.

Here is what I ended up adding with my neighbor- 1 of each SLW, GLW, 2 BC's, 2 Ameracaunas(1 for her 1 for me); Dominique, PChantecler, NHR and a little lone black runner duck.

Our order will end up being 27 birds and now this neighbor has a friend that wants to order a few...now I am the enabler.
yippiechickie.gif

Sounds like you got your order settled.

I am in Manchester and someone on here told me that I shouldn't order chicks until mid-April. That in fact, some hatcheries won't even ship to NH before then. Is it common to order in late Feb? Are there any losses from the cold?

Sorry to go off track, but it seemed like everything worked out fine so my little question may not be much of an intrusion.

i believe they will ship in feb, i believe the losses are covered. i wouldnt worry about it.
i am trying to remember my earliest ship date, was late feb early march, the reason is to get them as early as possible to grow them out for laying before winter sets it.

Back
Top Bottom