ordering from Murray McMurray. What are your experiences?

I have never placed a chicken order before, but I am also getting ready to place an order with Murray McMurray...I am going to get the
BBQ special--15
Auracana/Americana--5
Blue Cochins--5
Brown Egg layers assortment---25

I'm pretty freaking excited. I just have to get my brooder area all set up...or rather 2 areas. I want to just keep the meaties seperate from the others. Our coop is only so large and they are a messy fowl from what I have heard...

I hope both of our orders go well. Be sure to keep us posted, and I will do the same...when I get the chicks I want to cover myself in chick starter and lay down and just get covered by tiny chickens...is that strange?

I have never placed a chicken order before, but I am also getting ready to place an order with Murray McMurray...I am going to get the
BBQ special--15
Auracana/Americana--5
Blue Cochins--5

I'm pretty freaking excited. I just have to get my brooder area all set up...or rather 2 areas. I want to just keep the meaties seperate from the others. Our coop is only so large and they are a messy fowl from what I have heard...

I hope both of our orders go well. Be sure to keep us posted, and I will do the same...when I get the chicks I want to cover myself in chick starter and lay down and just get covered by tiny chickens...is that strange?

I would love to see that picture how cute!

I just ordered from Meyer...GLOWING reviews thus far and I haven't even gotten my order yet. I placed an order changing out a few breeds just so I could have them in time...checked their website a few days later, the chicks I wanted were in stock! I called and they changed for me without the blink of an eye! Wonderful customer service thus far! My lil chickies arrive February 7th!

This is my order
ANDP BLUE ANDALUSIANS Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

ARAP ARAUCANA/AMERICANA Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
7​

BLAP BLACK AUSTRALORP Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

BLGP BLACK GIANTS Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

BLMP BLACK MINORCA Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

BUMP BUFF MINORCA Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

BUTP BUTTERCUPS Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

CKMP CUCKOO MARAN Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

DLWP DELAWARE Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

GOWP GOLDEN WYANDOTTE Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

PHOP PHOENIX Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

RIRP RHODE ISLAND RED Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

SLWP SILVER LACED WYANDOTTE Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

SPSP SPECKLED SUSSEX Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

WHGP WHITE GIANTS Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

WHRP WHITE ROCK Females Shipped Jan - Nov​
1​

BBQ special--15
Auracana/Americana--5
Blue Cochins--5

Nah, I'm driving my friends and family crazy talking about mine!

I just ordered from Meyer...GLOWING reviews thus far and I haven't even gotten my order yet. I placed an order changing out a few breeds just so I could have them in time...checked their website a few days later, the chicks I wanted were in stock! I called and they changed for me without the blink of an eye! Wonderful customer service thus far! My lil chickies arrive February 7th!
oh fun! Keep us posted! 2 days after my birthday, too!

You and me both...I keep showing my husband pictures of all these different chickens and he is so very uninterested. Lol. It is great we have a place like this with people that are as fanatical as we are about the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom