Oregano oil works for cocci and worms, it works!

Pics
totally incorrect, I am a scientist and these are the attitudes that we fight against every day in my field.
Science is an amazing tool when properly used in the field. I have no issues with science or scientists - I think they do amazing work. I'm only speaking from my experience in the world of animal nutrition. I have watched a lot of waves of 'super nutrition' hypes come from one or two improperly done or isolated experiments and everyone runs out to start feeding the thing in question believing in the 'science' behind it when they don't even understand the science used.
Most famous (and highly controversial) example is the usage of ivermectin to cure covid. The experiment results people claim as proof was something not really viable in real world conditions, only in a lab setting. And the positive results were from doctors prescribing human ivermectin to people with high parasitic loads which happened to boost their immune system since they weren't fighting off the effects of worms so they were then more able to use their body's resources to fight the virus. People in the west took that and started claiming that ivermectin cures covid and then went out to buy animal ivermectin. The results of that are organ damage due to wrong dosage.
Science is excellent when applied properly by everyone. Unfortunately not everyone applies it right.
If I offended you, my apologies. I can only speak from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom