Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
Very cool Congrats. I saw them but had no idea who they belong to.

X2, although I did think of your seramas, just didn't know they were yours!

Quote:
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
Very cool Congrats. I saw them but had no idea who they belong to.

Thank you
big_smile.png
I was very excited when she chose them. Robin is painting their portrait right now - this same photo - that will be on display at the swap. I am super excited for that too!

Is that Robin as in CL or somebody on yer side of the creek?

Quote:
Thank you
big_smile.png
I was very excited when she chose them. Robin is painting their portrait right now - this same photo - that will be on display at the swap. I am super excited for that too!

It is artsyrobin on BYC. Her work is amazing. I'm looking forward to giving her some exposure at the swap with the painting.

Quote:

It is artsyrobin on BYC. Her work is amazing. I'm looking forward to giving her some exposure at the swap with the painting.

Chickielady up here is also awesome. Here is one she painted for entry to her local fair.

50801_finished_painting_004.jpg

Quote:

Chickielady up here is also awesome. Here is one she painted for entry to her local fair.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/50801_finished_painting_004.jpg

Oh yes that is very nice too! I am in such awe of any kind of art talent! Zip, nada, zero here LOL

Last edited:
Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/50801_finished_painting_004.jpg

That is really nice. I use acrylics and oils more when I paint. Haven't really dabbled in the watercolors....yet......
wink.png

Quote:
Very cool!
big_smile.png
I like their photos and captions - I'll be sending that link to my friends and family!!

Quote:
That is really nice. I use acrylics and oils more when I paint. Haven't really dabbled in the watercolors....yet......
wink.png

Is there anything you don't do Heather?
big_smile.png
I am in AWE of YOU!

x2!!!

wee.gif
Just got home with my three adorable call ducks - THANK YOU Cloverleaf. Great to meet you, LOVED your chickens, and I will enjoy the ducks.
frow.gif
(Took a scenic route lol so just got real kids in bed and headed out to put ducky kids in "bed")

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom