Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
I may have some d'uccle chicks with me. Some are pure d'uccle and some are d'uccle/bantam cochin cross. My d'uccle roo fell in love with a little cochin.
smile.png

You should definitely bring them
big_smile.png
What colors do you have?
I've been waiting for a long time to get my hands on some little d'Uccles

Quote:
OOh just rub my nose in it!!!! that is awesome.

You should check the list and see if there's a WA peep coming down you could hitch a ride with!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
You should check the list and see if there's a WA peep coming down you could hitch a ride with!!
big_smile.png

Nope not up to much social especially after today.

I hear ya...all the more reason for distraction though maybe....
hmm.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
I may have some d'uccle chicks with me. Some are pure d'uccle and some are d'uccle/bantam cochin cross. My d'uccle roo fell in love with a little cochin.
smile.png

big_smile.png
What colors do you have?

You can see pictures of them here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167678359986517.45697.156195471134806&type=1

Most
are mille fleur. There are 2 porcelian. A few little buffs that I figure are the cochin crosses. They range in age from 2 weeks old to just 2 days....hatched the day before yesterday. I plan to bring at least half of them. They are so cute it's unbelievable.
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
What colors do you have?

You can see pictures of them here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167678359986517.45697.156195471134806&type=1

Most
are mille fleur. There are 2 porcelian. A few little buffs that I figure are the cochin crosses. They range in age from 2 weeks old to just 2 days....hatched the day before yesterday. I plan to bring at least half of them. They are so cute it's unbelievable.
smile.png

love.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
What colors do you have?

Most
smile.png

I can definitely take the 2 porcelain and 2-3 millie fleurs off of you hands
wink.png

Final update for me.....

Bringing
-2 LF salmon Faverolle pullets, 3 months old. $15 each
- 3 black/lavender split bantam Ameraucana pullets at least one of them has started laying. $15/each
-2 BQ bantam salmon Faverolle cockerels $5 each
-1 partridge Chantecler pullet, near POL $20 (7 months old, one hatch mate has started laying about a week and a half ago)
-1 clean faced black bantam Ameraucana cockerel. Will make pretty EE babies, and he is big for a bantam, so he could cover LF hens no problem. FREE!!
-trio of bantam salmon / blue salmon Faverolles I will only bring them if they are spoken for in advance.
-pet quality bantam blue Faverolle cockerel about 5 months old
-Bantam wheaten Cubalaya cockerel SOLD TO RUNSW/SCISSORS

-I have a few hatching eggs available from the following:
-bantam salmon / blue salmon Faverolles
-bantam Ameraucanas, this will be a mixed bag of colors. They are mostly b/b/s, but there are one or two eggs that were laid by black/lav split girls.
-LF blue / black Ameraucanas
-Bantam blue / black Faverolles
Eggs are all $3 each. My Ameraucanas are TRUE Ameraucanas, not hatchery EEs.
-Seramas are not laying right now, so won't be able to bring any of those...sorry.
sad.png

Wanting
-bantam Faverolle sized chicken diaper (no liner) from Celiandy
-chocolate chip and pumpkin marble cheesecakes from Zoo
- pair or trio of BQ or SQ blue bantam Sumatras (would also take a blue roo with black hens/pullets)
-2-3 b/b/s Orp pullets or hens less than a year and a half old, prefer English, but super large and fluffy American Orps are ok too
- 2 honey bears from Zanna

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom