Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
No problem I was not offended. You didn't know and it was not intended or taken as hurtfull by me.
Thanks to all.
Hope ya all have a good swap wish I was there but it's a gamble that I just can't take.
love ya all Rob

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I was waiting.....
gig.gif

Yeah yeah yeah ok so for once I slept in but did follow through little after 6:30.

Knock knock peeks in looks around. hey hey hey hey lookie here they all went off to the big swap. And silly chooks they left the lights on and the doors wide open oooo for the surprises they could come home to. Silly chooks ya gotta learn to lock yer coops. Ya think my name was just made up. NOT!!!!!
let me give ya a clue my favorite place to get chooks is at the mid night poultry supply yeah you know the one down atthecorner of grab em and run. Yes I stole my first laying hens. But only until my (then) new chicks started laying. Then I UN-stoled the same hens. Gotta love neighbors that don't count thier chooks and go to bed way too early.

OK sorry folks seeing the lights on and door open I just couldn't resist. Not to worry I won't go away mad will just quietly go away. Hope ya all hada great day at the swap. and remember secure them chooks I am shopping.
I luv my byc buddies.
love.gif
Rob

Hey all,

That place was a madhouse from the second it opened. I was there exactly at 11 but it seems to me I should get there early next time! I made it out with 3 silkies of various ages, blue, black, and orange. One blue andalusian? Hen. And two welsummers I believe bought from ye old chicken rustler himself. They're currently establishing a pecking order with my original flock. I've named them Gertie, Lucille, Fergie, Verlie Mae, and Laverne and Shirley. Thanks for answering all my questions guys. I am still looking for two ameracaunas, 2 Barnevelders, and maybe a Mille fleur d'uccle if anyone has any tips. Pullets.

Kari

Back
Top Bottom