Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
love.gif

I also would love to get 2 of the feeders, either metal or plastic, and if you get the brooder lights later then I could use two of those also. I will be going to the Stevenson Show and the Poultry Swap and could get them from you at either place. Will you be at the Serama table at the Stevenson Show again on Saturday?

Quote:
love.gif

I also would love to get 2 of the feeders, either metal or plastic, and if you get the brooder lights later then I could use two of those also. I will be going to the Stevenson Show and the Poultry Swap and could get them from you at either place. Will you be at the Serama table at the Stevenson Show again on Saturday?

I will set 2 aside for you
smile.png
I am not showing any birds Saturday but finding me in the Serama section would be a good bet
lol.png

Quote:
love.gif

smile.png
I am not showing any birds Saturday but finding me in the Serama section would be a good bet
lol.png

Thats great. Thanks!!
frow.gif

Also has anyone one used Perfect Pinless Peepers? I thought that you only used these on gamebirds.

I currently have some black/blue Ameraucanas and also Lavender Ameraucanas that I am growing up that cannot seem to stop picking/eating each others feathers, no matter what I put on them, blue kote or rooster booster.

Anyone else have any problems with this? This is the only breed that I have ever had this problem with.

If anyone has any extra of the Peepers I may be interested in buying them at the swap. PM me.

Quote:
smile.png
lol.png

Thats great. Thanks!!
frow.gif

Also has anyone one used Perfect Pinless Peepers? I thought that you only used these on gamebirds.

I currently have some black/blue Ameraucanas and also Lavender Ameraucanas that I am growing up that cannot seem to stop picking/eating each others feathers, no matter what I put on them, blue kote or rooster booster.

Anyone else have any problems with this? This is the only breed that I have ever had this problem with.

If anyone has any extra of the Peepers I may be interested in buying them at the swap. PM me.

I have never used them but I have a few birds that just will not leave the others alone. Mainly is it my RSL. She is a real pain! I have so many "pink" birds from coating them with Rooster Booster. It turns white birds pink
lol.png

Quote:
Do you have any of the feeders left or have they all been spoken for? If you do is there any way I may be able to get 2? I have a big need for them. Please and thank you. I will be at the show in Stevenson if your going to that one and IF you have any I could get them from you at that point.

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have any of the feeders left or have they all been spoken for? If you do is there any way I may be able to get 2? I have a big need for them. Please and thank you. I will be at the show in Stevenson if your going to that one and IF you have any I could get them from you at that point.

Oh sure, I have plenty, trust me! I think I will just throw the box back in the car and bring it up to Stevenson. They are dirty...no time to wash them lol...from being in their storage barn but appear to be in good condition overall. I will most likely be hanging out near Cloverleaf and Rustler for a bit or in the Seramas...just look for the redhead
smile.png

Quote:

Oh sure, I have plenty, trust me! I think I will just throw the box back in the car and bring it up to Stevenson. They are dirty...no time to wash them lol...from being in their storage barn but appear to be in good condition overall. I will most likely be hanging out near Cloverleaf and Rustler for a bit or in the Seramas...just look for the redhead
smile.png

Thanks so very much
smile.png
I will hunt you down. Just another question...will there be any birds for sale in stevenson? I am looking hard for a few SQ silkie hens or specific breeds of polish hens for my daughter. Im not sure 100% I will be able to make it to corvallis since I just had surgery and stevenson is a lot closer

Quote:
smile.png

Thanks so very much
smile.png
I will hunt you down. Just another question...will there be any birds for sale in stevenson? I am looking hard for a few SQ silkie hens or specific breeds of polish hens for my daughter. Im not sure 100% I will be able to make it to corvallis since I just had surgery and stevenson is a lot closer

Yes, there are usually quite a few birds for sale there. Just ask someone where the "sale area" is, and they'll point you in the right direction!
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks so very much
smile.png

Yes, there are usually quite a few birds for sale there. Just ask someone where the "sale area" is, and they'll point you in the right direction!
wink.png

You 2 have just made my day
big_smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

You 2 have just made my day
big_smile.png

Hey you just keep hanging out with the BYC crew and you will be in good hands and amongst some of the finest most helpfull people ya will ever know. Look forward to meeting ya.

TO ALL if ya are at Stevenson PLEASE make a point to stop by my booth and say HI.

Back
Top Bottom