Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 27, 2012 in Corvallis!!!

I am going to this swap. I want to get my name in as attending. I will post very soon what I will be bringing. So excited!

Great! The cost for attending/reserving a spot is $5 per table. If you need information on how to pay this, please PM me or read the very first post. Looking forward to meeting you!

Argh, Im sorry! I bought "sexed pullets" when I got them... If you cannot keep him I will gladly give you another hen, or just buy him back from you. I just hate it when "girls" turn out to be boys!

I never thought I would say this, but I'm looking for a MATURE, tame and friendly rooster for my hens. He needs to be at least a year old and good at doing his job. I'm wanting to let me girls roam the yard more but would like them to have someone to look over them.

I'm a huge fan of barred rocks, orpingtons, and any colorful boys. Personality and temperament are #1 though. We have a special needs teenager here and the rooster needs to be people (and hen!) friendly. MUST be vaccinated for Marek's.

If you're nearby I'm willing to take him now :) I'm in Vancouver, WA.

Last edited:
I have a one year old buff orpington roo. He's very friendly to humans. I want to rehome him so my Swedish flower hens can free range with their Swedish roo and not produce orp crosses. I'm in st. Helens and could meet you in Portland, or you can come out to meet him.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I get to head over to the swap this year! I won't be brining anything but I do have a want list!

WANT:
possible cheesecake from ZooMummzy...but I'm waiting to see what flavors people want
Ameracauna pullets (2)
Maran pullets (1 or 2)

*color doesn't matter to me, I'm just wanting to add a few different colored layers to my flock :). Wanting blue and chocolate eggs! Pullets MUST be old enough to no longer be peeping, so around 16 weeks is best. Only wanting handled birds with GOOD friendly temperaments*

I'd also take them now if you have them and are around the Portland/Vancouver area :)

Last edited:
I posted pics on the Oregon thread, but I have a pair of bantam Ameraucana that I would like to sell now. Black cock, blue hen. $40 for the pair. Cock was Res. Ch. AOCCL at the October Stevenson show.

Back
Top Bottom