Oregon folks (Washington too) - Chicken Swap in Salem on June 13!

Meeting in Corvallis always worked for me, but of course that will be up to you guys as well. Yes late May or early June!

I will hopefully have at that time to offer

Laced Polish
Buff Orphs from Jodys stock(hjink)
BLRW
bantam blue orphs

all will be chicks....and this is tentative that I have a good hatch. LOL!

Ok, someone's got to pick up Gabrielle on their way. We can't have her missing the swap!

I'm thinking maybe Saturday, May 30 or Saturday, June 13? Can't do the weekend in between, my son graduates from high school then.

Last edited:
If someone wants to pick me up I would of course provide gas money to help out. Any weekend is ok with me I baby sit all week but besides church on sundays dont do much on teh week end.

I am on the list for the mille's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.png
smile.png

Ill probly have button quail , cortunix quail , chicks , adults or and eggs and possibley some chicks of this and that like right now I have 6 mixed banties with one being a blue OEGB as far as I can tell, I have more eggs going in about 24 hours from now as well.

when is the date gonna be , if we can solidify it we may be able to pull more people into comeing.

Oh, I'm getting excited!

My vote would be for May 30th or later in the afternoon on June 13th (UO graduation that day and I help coordinated the ceremony that morning)

Would love to trade someone for a BLRW & a Maran.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Bil

I may go but I live outside Portland. I can only drive a few hours. I pass out on long long drives.
smile.png

edited to add : More buff orps! And banty blue Orps! OK...I am there lol. (I had a barn collapse in the snow this year lost all my buffs from hjink except one roo and hen, I would love to buy 5-8 chicks if you will have them)

Last edited:
Ok, I have one vote for May 30 and one for June 13........everyone else?

Also, maybe Salem as the meeting spot? That way it's not too far for Portland folks or Eugene folks? And a quick zip over from Bend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom