OREGON:I need 2 Americana chicks or pullets

Quote:
Kids are so funny like that...they just grow up!!! ahhh! sometimes I can't wait, but I am constantly reminding myself of the sweetness of these young years, and the dependancy which sometimes can be strangling...will never be that way again. Over and over I hear from moms, treasure the times when they think you are perfect and always right....someday they will not think you are superwoman anymore. We'll see..I am pretty close to superwoman!!!

hahahah!!! fun times though.

Oh, and really it is looking like there might be chance there is someone in Eugene with 3 americauna pullets!!!! I am thrilled to have them closer. I will let you know if that does work out. You have no idea how much your offer means to me though, I am so thankful. I will let you know how things work out as soon as I know!

Quote:
<sigh> this is absolutely true. Then they go off to Africa. It's hard when you work so hard to teach them to be independent, and to think for themselves, and to pursue their dreams... then they DO it! :eek:

Quote:
That would be perfect! They you know you're getting some great chicks from a really nice lady.
smile.png
And your very welcome. I jump at the chance to be an enabler. I think that's a universal addict behavior.

woot.gif

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

SO I GOT THREE!!! I don't know if they are pullets, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that 2 of the 3 are. I have very beautiful babies now.....Now we'll just see how the other chickens treat them...I am really apprehensive. I hope it all goes okay.

But, I am so happy to have them THANKS AGAIN THERESA!!!!!! (they are BEAUTIFUL!!)

And thank you ALL, seriously you were way more help than I knew!!! (as in you are all amazing!!!!)
hugs.gif

yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

YOUR WELCOME Bethany!
lol.png

I hope you enjoy them. They really are sweet birds!
I am such a chicken addict.

whenever you come into town again you need to see my flock with the kids!
smile.png
smile.png

Take care of you!

tongue.png

Quote:
oh, I'd LOVE to see!!!!! And it is always nice to know where to go to get chicken wisdom.

I put the EEs in the with the others, and they are fine. The little ones are funny, the big ones don't seem to want to mess with them very much...but the little ones seem like they have something to prove. Then they get pecked on the head and run off. That is fine, right? My two big ones are really nice, so I figured there wouldn't be a problem...and they seem to be fine with the little EEs. The EEs are so pretty...I love them. I think next time I will do all EEs.

Hi! I hope they all work out to be hens for you. The EEs are such pretty birds-you really can't have too many
smile.png

sounds like they are getting along better then expected! good for you! I am glad you started them off early too.
How exciting for you. Soon we would like pics! LOL!

Take care!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom