Oregon Spring Chicken Swap!! SAT, April 24!! Albany OR **UPDATED MAP*

ohhhh end of September would be great!! I am hoping to have more birds for sale.

Thank you to cloverleaf for my beautiful BLRW! They are doing very very well with the girls in our big backyard. YEAH!

If I buy my farm anytime soon I will be needing bunnies, ducks, and more chickens!
smile.png
smile.png

Thanks to EVERYONE!!
lol.png

We had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all of the chickens:) I love my new babies! Thanks so much! I also vote for a late Septemeber date for the next swap...
See you all then!

Late Sept. works for me!

Woodswoman~ I think I bought my BEE from you.
hmm.png
So many people! Any way, whoever I bought her from, she is a total sweetie! We just love her! She actually hops up on our hand from the brooder on her own. Hard not to love that!

Mydaughterloveschickens~ Frizzle Roo is doing great! So much personality, and my husband even admitted he wouldn't have been able to pass him up. Now if his future girlfriends would just hurry up and grow! Your hen layed for us today, just so you know she lays beautiful green eggs.

Cloverleaf~ Thanks so much for the girls we bought from you, we just love them! And all three of them layed for us today also! Hurray! LOL, after all they went through yesterday they were probably afraid not to lay. "Get it in gear girls or we may end up traveling down that highway again!"
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yay!! It was kind of sad not having a blue egg waiting for me in the coop this am! Oh well, I'll have lots of blue eggs when my wheaten Ameraucanas grow up!!
wink.png

Sorry we didn't get to visit much, I was running around like, well, I'll not state the pun, but you know what I mean!! LOL
Talked to hubby, and he's thinking that the weekend of the 22nd would work for us to come down...sound ok??

SO looking forward to it!!

Looks like the end of September works for everyone so let's go with that...September 25th? I'll start working on the details over the summer and get another thread started. Lol at the rate I'm going, I'll still have all the same roosters to bring
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom