Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

lol.png
...how much were you asking?
roll.png

also what is his weight and how old is he?

Last edited:
Quote:
He is a year old. I am not sure how much they weigh. Maybe 10-12 lbs? I can try to lift him today and compare him to something. I probably will kinda have to take what I can get for him. I know everyone has extra boys, like roos....I open to offers.

Quote:
I was talking about the buff brahmas. You listed that they were pullets so I was just wondering how you knew already lol. The buttercup I would definitely like
smile.png

Quote:
I was talking about the buff brahmas. You listed that they were pullets so I was just wondering how you knew already lol. The buttercup I would definitely like
smile.png

The brahmas are from Privett hatchery and sexed. You know there is a small percentage of boys in there, but we could probably tell with them by the swap too.
smile.png

Ok, so I know this isn't the right thread to ask this, but I trust my Oregon (and Washington too) chicken friends. I purchased a "Rainbow Pullet" collection from Meyer Hatchery. They are all wonderfully happy and healthy, but I'm still not sure on one of the breeds I received. There are so many that have chipmunk stripes when they're young. So, what do you think?

10035_100_2049.jpg

10035_100_2047.jpg

Quote:
smile.png

The brahmas are from Privett hatchery and sexed. You know there is a small percentage of boys in there, but we could probably tell with them by the swap too.
smile.png

Sigh...never mind on the Brahmas....she picked up 4 Orpington hens today.

Probably not the ideal forum but I thought I'd ask! Has anyone ever used Scratch and Peck's chicken feed? I'm looking for something that's organic whole grain or close to it and I'm having a really rough time. I've got a few recipes but the two sites I've found for bulk grain hurt my wallet dearly. Any suggestions for our area?

Back
Top Bottom