Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
The buttercup pullet is 4-5 weeks now. The buff brahmas are 1 1/2 wks now. Doesn't she need more than one? te he

Possibly lol...do you know for sure they are girls? Last year I bought a 5 month old one from tsagirl - a pullet - and a week later it crowed
lol.png

Last edited:
@Zoomummy
I will bring extra buff brahmas to the swap. Which one are you asking about being a pullet? The buttercup? The boys and girls feather out differently. I am sure by they time of the swap we will know.

Quote:
Nope, I bought some chicks at a 4H auction to support a local club, chicks were donated by the breeder. Anyway, bought them thinking I would keep a couple and if one turned out to be a pullet, we'd keep her for a showmanship backup...wouldn't you know it, the two we kept were both boys!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Nope, I bought some chicks at a 4H auction to support a local club, chicks were donated by the breeder. Anyway, bought them thinking I would keep a couple and if one turned out to be a pullet, we'd keep her for a showmanship backup...wouldn't you know it, the two we kept were both boys!!!
barnie.gif

Bummer!! Murphys law isn't it??
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom