Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
I know the feeling! I haven't been sleeping well because I have so much to do and can't stop thinking about it all! I better go do some of it now. te he

I know that feeling!!!! I can't shut off my brain at night. Seems like normally one or two glasses of wine cures that but with the swap getting closer my brain's buzzing constantly!

Quote:
I know the feeling! I haven't been sleeping well because I have so much to do and can't stop thinking about it all! I better go do some of it now. te he

I know that feeling!!!! I can't shut off my brain at night. Seems like normally one or two glasses of wine cures that but with the swap getting closer my brain's buzzing constantly!

Yep, the wine bottle has been out every night for awhile now lol. Usually I have a glass of wine every night. Bad (not really lol) habit I picked up while living in Italy. They drink it for breakfast so it can't be all that bad!

After 4 swaps now, I'm kind of used to this feeling the last week brings, but I still am never totally prepared for it. I know that I usually crash the day after the swap lol.

Quote:

Yep, the wine bottle has been out every night for awhile now lol. Usually I have a glass of wine every night. Bad (not really lol) habit I picked up while living in Italy. They drink it for breakfast so it can't be all that bad!

After 4 swaps now, I'm kind of used to this feeling the last week brings, but I still am never totally prepared for it. I know that I usually crash the day after the swap lol.

Yeah, I imagine myself falling asleep at Easter dinner!
gig.gif

Quote:

Yeah, I imagine myself falling asleep at Easter dinner!
gig.gif

lol.png
Easter might be Monday for us

Quote:

Wow, that describes it so perfectly.....my brain is buzzing too! After the swap, though:
th.gif

ok so on the Strawberries! Hoods and Ozarks will be 3$ea and the Mara's will be $6for one or $5ea if you buy more than one
hide.gif

I've been having a REALLY difficult time with pricing. Let me know if you guys think this is over priced!

Quote:
I'd like 2 or 3 of the Mara Des Bois. Do you want to trade for organic Shuksan Strawberries? I have 1 gallon pots that are well established. That is my all-time favorite, so far. If you do not want to trade, I can send cash. Thanks!

For sure! I was wondering if you might be willing to trade some of those BCM chicks. I got three from a breeder in Corvallis and it looks like I picked three Roos
hmm.png
One great but three! For real! Yeah.... Anyway I might see if they all develop into proper Roos but I'd really like to have some pullets and from different stock so I can potentially breed them! Anyway! Let me know if that's possible. I LOVE trading BTW! I'm all about the bartering system! I think we could fix a whole lot of our economy by going back to more of a bartering system but well I guess that's me being a hippie at heart?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom