Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

I just found this forum tonight and learned of the Poultry Swap in Canby tomorrow. I will be looking to purchase a few12-24 week old pullets. I would prefer BLR Wyandottes, Silver Laced Wyandottes or Rhode Island Reds. I'm not sure how this works and I know it's very late to be posting but I figured it couldn't hurt!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
katydid and see you tomorrow!

Quote:
Wonder if a bantam Aussie can her sheep? I don't know if I am up to the energy level of a full size herding dog
smile.png
wonder if the sheep will notice the short legs.. hmm might be an option if I need a herding dog LOL!!!

Lol not sure about sheep but she does a great job herding sticks in our yard! Everyday we have a nice pile at the bottom of the steps waiting for us
lol.png

Quote:
TOO funny! My daughter knew your dog's breed right away - and she said, "Mom, it's basically a bantam husky!"
lol.png

I love it! A bantam husky!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I love it!! Bantam Husky! Now where can I get one of those?!??
lau.gif

sad.png
Got some slightly bad news, for me, not you guys. I had a family friend pass away earlier this week. She was very sick, so it was expected (but it still hurts) Well her family has finally made some sort of plans, and it slightly involves this weekend. (just something that happens, that you can't plan for) My husband
love.gif
(just got to love him) help come up with a
smile.png
solution. We will still go to the Canby Swap.
smile.png
(luckily we don't live far) I will still get to pick up my birds (thank-you,
frow.gif
ZooMummzy) and still get to check out what others brought. Bad side, we can't stay as long as I had hoped. So I'm not going to bring any jewelry this time (I'll save what I have for next Swap), and we are going to pass on Pot-luck. I'm still hoping to get some pictures and meet (EVERYONE), try to put a face with names, etc. It will still be fun, but much, much quicker than I had first planned. So I want to have a good day, not a downer. Connie would have wanted it that way. That's just the type of person she was.
hugs.gif
She was a great person that we be greatly missed.

So, hope everyone gets some good sleep and I'll see you guys in the morning!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom