Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
TOO funny! My daughter knew your dog's breed right away - and she said, "Mom, it's basically a bantam husky!"
lol.png

I love it! A bantam husky!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Works for me! Akela would love a playmate tomorrow! Gonna go try to sleep, it's a 3 hour drive so I need to be up early! Maybe if I count chickens......

D.gif

D.gif

D.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Well my work is done. Good luck and have fun, all!
smile.png
My birds are waiting at daze's house, and boy will I miss Poseidon.

Quote:
I knew I saw these somewhere on here! You're the one! My boys 'plotzed' when they saw this cutie!
love.gif

Quote:
Wonder if a bantam Aussie can her sheep? I don't know if I am up to the energy level of a full size herding dog
smile.png
wonder if the sheep will notice the short legs.. hmm might be an option if I need a herding dog LOL!!!

Wonder if a bantam Aussie can her sheep? I don't know if I am up to the energy level of a full size herding dog
smile.png
wonder if the sheep will notice the short legs.. hmm might be an option if I need a herding dog LOL!!!

Guess it's time to switch to those bantam sheep they've got running around now, to go with those bantam aussies!!
gig.gif

Walltenters, just sent you a PM with questions about the ameraucaunas.

Long day taking to and schooling clients horsies at a practice show in Woodburn..........Got home and I think we are packed and ready for tomorrow
smile.png
We will have the Grey, GMC Duelly and lots of honey!!!

Bringing plenty of our smoked salmon for the potluck
tongue.png
Also, a bottle of 2001 Mead we made, we'd love some opinions, we really do not like mead so we don't know if it is good or bad.................

Rosanna

Back
Top Bottom