Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

I just sent this Easter card to all my friend and relatives... and I'd send it to all of you, but I don't have your emails.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/cards_easter.asp

scroll down to
Ballet of the Chicks (and it tells you my state of mind - the first 3 times I read "Battle of the Chicks"!!
lol.png
) Click "preview" to see it.

You'll love it!
Happy Easter/Happy Spring! See you all Saturday!

Quote:
I totally feel for you... I too got hit by the cold weather with the starts. Most my goji are in intensive care and have lost all their bottom leaves.... At least your succulents are beautiful!

Quote:
The prices sound great! Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear about the frostbite !
hugs.gif
I've done that to myself a couple times... everything fine then one bad, forgetful day and BAM! So sad!
hit.gif

I'll look at my list again, but I'll take what I'd asked for, if you have it. Gotta run and figure out my potluck dish!
And the utensils! I hate bringing a dish and not have a serving spoon!
roll.png

Quote:
The prices sound great! Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear about the frostbite !
hugs.gif
I've done that to myself a couple times... everything fine then one bad, forgetful day and BAM! So sad!
hit.gif

I'll look at my list again, but I'll take what I'd asked for, if you have it. Gotta run and figure out my potluck dish!
And the utensils! I hate bringing a dish and not have a serving spoon!
roll.png

For sure and I'll take the 1/2 pint of lime and possibly something else for trade if you fancy!

Okay, I'm asking for help again.........

I think these two are pullets. And the white would be available at the swap if someone wants me to bring her.

Any thoughts on pullet or not, or interest let me know.

Thanks,
Anne

66706_img_0295.jpg
[/url]
66706_img_0301.jpg
[/url]
66706_img_0307.jpg
[/url]
66706_img_0302.jpg
[/url]

Quote:
Where did those meat rabbits come from at the show last weekend? Pm me...if you can't remember. I think I know who's they were. I stood next to them for hours. We got to be quite friendly, me and those 2 bunnies!

Those were meaties?? K, I'll pm you. I stayed as far away from them as possible...didn't want one (or all) of my raffle tickets to "accidentally" fall into THOSE bags! LOL

Yes, those sweet huge bunnies were 6 week old meaties.

Ayeupchuck:

I still want a dozen of the romas, small or med. size would be fine, just set some aside for me. Also 2 sungolds, a six pack of red cabbage, green and red leaf lettuce, and broccoli (I assume they are all in 6 packs....) We'll work out partial trade on the honey as we already talked about with the romas. Oh, shrooms too! For sure some morels if you have and just a small sample of truffles
smile.png

A couple new Items to Add to my Have list : Compliments of my Grandson
roll.png

1 Black Bearded Pullet Silkie _ Comes with a nice Roo if wanted

1 year old Trio of Bobwhites already laying

1 beautiful loving BIG neutered Siamese 1 yr old free to good home

Back
Top Bottom