Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
ZooMummzy- I just checked out the 2 new Seramas on you pic site. They are so-o-o-oo cute.
love.gif
Frank was almost hatched on my b-day. His feb27th and mine feb25th.
jumpy.gif
You do have a female that could go with him?, did you say. Hmmmmmmm!
fl.gif

Paula
aka AuntPa-k
yippiechickie.gif

I do have a female
smile.png
And he is a little sweetie and a great quality Serama - so is she. His legs are yellow and he already has that "V" stance going on lol and his little curly cape feathers are cute.

I think it's destiny since you have so close of birthdays
lol.png

thumbsup.gif
YEAH!!! Now I'm too excited and I have a ton of things I need to get done before tomorrow.
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks,
see everyone SAT.!!
ya.gif

Paula

sorry zoomummzy's seramas

hehehe dazze any last min lf cochin mind changes i need to know about in the girl department
wee.gif

Update on the 4 Mille Fleur Cochin chicks (hatched on 4/13, 2 black & white and 2 yellow right now).

Of the two black & white, one is going to be a frizzle. Of the two yellow, one is starting to get some nice colors on her wings. First choice to Dancinghen, after that they're available!
jumpy.gif

Are the MF cochin chicks banties? If so I would be interested in a pullet, if you can tell at that age.....
Anne

They are bantams, but I have no idea on gender, as they are only 1-1/2 weeks old. I will have some older ones (also bantam mille fleur cochins) there as well.

Quote:
The 2 laying hens are available. They can ride with Daze & Celiandy in a kennel I am sending for my new quail (house quail?!). I can't wait!

If you are feeling frisky, I'd like 1 big peony and 2 small ones. I'm gonna give 1 to my mother-in-law too.

I'm sending hugs to you all, since I can't go. Fortunately, there are more bird brains up here like me! I mean that in the most complementary way possible!

You got it!

Back
Top Bottom