Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Two quick and last minute updates (I'm heading to Portland again this morning) - I'm bringing two of my nice quality breeding Seramas (yellow legs and frizzled gene - cape feathers are frizzling on both) Xander and Frank. I have moved their photos into the flickr set. If you are interested in them, talk to me about pairing them. I have one pullet - yellow legs, white/black mottled - roughly the same age I could put with Xander but I would need to know tonight! I also have another pullet just a bit younger than Frank I would be willing to part with if they go as a pair. Again, need to know tonight. They will be $20 for a pair and $10 each for the roosters alone. For my pet quality roosters/pairs, the price would be $10-$15 depending on the pullet.

I am also bringing hopefully a dozen hatching eggs from my mutt pens. These are the roosters and hens - Dads and Moms - of the cute chicks a lot of you are getting on Saturday. So far I have two from my Frizzled NN/Silkie Cochin pen, 1 from my OEGB/Japanese pen and 7 from my Dark Brahma/Silkie Cochin pen. It's like Christmas morning when these hatch because you have no idea what you will get!

Last edited:
Yep I think Ive got everyone covered on the peonies. I seriously have a TON so I can just dig up a few more speaking of which
ya.gif
I'm putting on my muck boots and heading for the woods so keep those
fl.gif
and say a little prayer!

And Gnarley it's up to you with the hens. For some reason I thought it was Friday yesterday and well it wasn't. If it works with daze then sweet if not no worries!
wink.png

Can't wait guys!!!!!
wee.gif

Tminus 26hours!

Quote:
The 2 laying hens are available. They can ride with Daze & Celiandy in a kennel I am sending for my new quail (house quail?!). I can't wait!

If you are feeling frisky, I'd like 1 big peony and 2 small ones. I'm gonna give 1 to my mother-in-law too.

I'm sending hugs to you all, since I can't go. Fortunately, there are more bird brains up here like me! I mean that in the most complementary way possible!

Quote:
I want a pair!!! male/female
love.gif
Are the friendly?
wee.gif

Paula
aka Auntpa-k
(we need name-tags to wear at the swap)
real names and computer names

ZooMummzy- I just checked out the 2 new Seramas on you pic site. They are so-o-o-oo cute.
love.gif
Frank was almost hatched on my b-day. His feb27th and mine feb25th.
jumpy.gif
You do have a female that could go with him?, did you say. Hmmmmmmm!
fl.gif

Paula
aka AuntPa-k
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
love.gif
Are the friendly?
wee.gif

Paula
aka Auntpa-k

ZooMummzy- I just checked out the 2 new Seramas on you pic site. They are so-o-o-oo cute.
love.gif
Frank was almost hatched on my b-day. His feb27th and mine feb25th.
jumpy.gif
You do have a female that could go with him?, did you say. Hmmmmmmm!
fl.gif

Paula
aka AuntPa-k
yippiechickie.gif

I do have a female
smile.png
And he is a little sweetie and a great quality Serama - so is she. His legs are yellow and he already has that "V" stance going on lol and his little curly cape feathers are cute.

I think it's destiny since you have so close of birthdays
lol.png

Quote:
love.gif
Are the friendly?
wee.gif

Paula
aka Auntpa-k

Seramas are amazingly friendly. They are bred for their temperament - total pets. My Zephyr sits on my shoulder all the time, loves his belly kisses and gets very very upset when I don't give him his hourly love fest
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom