Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
I would love some peonies! Maybe 3 of the two gallon?

Also, I am bringing 9 bantie chicks, about a month old. Maybe some OEGB, possibly some cochins, a mille fleur d'uccle, maybe a serama. They were just in a pen marked "banties" and I couldn't resist. They are from Belt hatchery. Also bringing some chicks that are supposed to be golden cuckoo marans but they aren't very golden.

I think I have found a travel partner and she has some of Amy's white silkie chicks for sale. I'll know better tomorrow.

Julie

Quote:
Not to be greedy, but I would seriously be interested in at least 2 of the peonies in the 2 gallon pots. I love them!

Can't wait for my goodies!

Last edited:
I've got 2 Buff Orpington pullets that I would like to trade (?) or sell for either 2 Barred Rock pullets or 2 Rhode Island Red pullets.

I purchased 10 chicks from Wilco Farm & Supply, Newberg, on February 19th. (I purchased 2 Barreds, 2 Rhodies, and 6 Buffs).

The store didn't have a lot of the Barred Rock or Rhode Island Reds at the time, so I got mostly Buff Orpingtons...but I really like the way the Barreds look, and like the way the Rhodies lay, so I'd love to trade a couple of my Buffs....or sell my Buffs and purchase Barreds and/or Rhodies of about the same age (They should be around 9 weeks of age).

The flock has been on medicated chick feed for the first 5 weeks, then on regular pullet feed. All in the flock are healthy and vibrant and generally friendly, but not completely hand tamed (I've not been handling them a lot as they will be outdoor hens). The Buffs are a little more skitterish this time round than the last batch I had, but none seem frantic. I've got them in a brooder in the garage and have been raising the light, but they are not adjusted to outdoor conditions yet.

Any interest?

I plan to be at the Swap on Saturday, hopefully Buffs in tow if there is interest. Email on list or to [email protected].

Lady of McCamley

Want
Salmon Faverolle hatching eggs
fl.gif
big_smile.png

Getting
2 lg hen saddles w/wings

Bringing
4 Five month old Black Sexlink hens (2 are spoken for)
1 Cream Brabanter laying hen 10 mos old my mistake this hen is spoken for...
1 Gold laced Wyandotte / Jersey Giant X 10 mo old rooster (if I can manage it all) He's big and beautiful. (available $20)

jumpy.gif
something sweet for the dessert table / pot luck offering
jumpy.gif

Driving Gold Ford F250 4x4
smile.png

edited for an omission ..sorry

Last edited:
barnie.gif
I have heard 'head spinning' and I completely understand!
th.gif
I thought I would just put down my wish/want list. I can't remember exactly who is bringing what. I did just go back and reread a bunch of past posts,
hu.gif
I think that just made things worse!
caf.gif
ep.gif

I am going to be there Saturday, my husband even said he is going,
big_smile.png
I am also going to bring some jewelry. Earrings, and some necklaces.

Bringing:
D.gif

Chicken Jewelry

Want/wish list
fl.gif
:
A couple of Mille Fleur d’uccle chicks (hope I spelled that right)
A couple of Serama chicks
fl.gif

jumpy.gif

I think I saw those breeds mentioned from previous posts

And to check out what ever else I can!
clap.gif
(and anything I can sneak past hubby)
duc.gif

Thanks,
Paula
aka Auntpa-k

We will be in a black F150 pick-up. Just an FYI.

Quote:
Seramas - yes....I think newtochick might have some (?) and I have older ones (6 weeks). Cockerels are listed but might bring some pullets as well to sell as pairs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Seramas - yes....I think newtochick might have some (?) and I have older ones (6 weeks). Cockerels are listed but might bring some pullets as well to sell as pairs.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah!!!!
clap.gif

thanks,
Paula
aka Auntpa-k

Last edited:
Bringing...
Dominique cockerel, October 2010 hatching, sweet little fellow, pet/backyard quality
Dominique cockerel, July 2010 hatching, would love his own hens!
Several Easter Egger (Americauna rooster over good laying hens) chicks, March 18th hatching
A few Marans cross chicks (x Australorp hens, some black and some blue), March 18th hatching
Dominique cockerels, hatched yesterday and today, if we can pick some out!
We will be going through the chicks hatched today and see if there are any others we can bring.
I think that's it!

Picking up...
Brutus - Serama cockerel
Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin Pullet

Still want...
A few fruit and veggie starts, I'm in love with heirloom, drought or pest-resistant varieties would be nice.
ONE turkey poult - a friend has asked I pick one up for her, for eating.

Sigh... please, God don't let me bring home any other birds...

Back
Top Bottom