Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
I will be bringing that one diaper back for you to put in the basket. It didn't fit any of my Seramas and my Silkie just looked at me like "no, no way you are putting that on me!"
lol.png
It's a nice brown floral pattern
smile.png

Ok, I'm home from the Dr....sinus infection.
woot.gif
I know, seems weird to be happy about a sinus infection, but it's a heckuva lot better than pneumonia!!!
lol.png
Starting my antibiotics as soon as I eat something.

Quote:
It is also nice to know what is wrong! I use lots of mucinex when I have sinus infections to get it draining. My dr told me to take like 3 pills every 4 hours. It really dehydrates you though. Good luck on feeling better soon!

Quote:
It is also nice to know what is wrong! I use lots of mucinex when I have sinus infections to get it draining. My dr told me to take like 3 pills every 4 hours. It really dehydrates you though. Good luck on feeling better soon!

Cool. I have some of that in my cupboard.
big_smile.png
Thanks for the tip!

Can't wait till tomorrow!
celebrate.gif
I have to get there early, I have so many things to look for.
clap.gif
My husband is driving and he is late
he.gif
for everything, would it be a terrible lie to tell him the time has been moved and it is now somewhat 'earlier'??
hu.gif
That way maybe we will be there on time??!!
hu.gif

You know with it being Easter and all,
smack.gif

LOL
The weather people are still calling for it to be nice on Saturday!
fl.gif
Let's keep the fingers crossed.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Now you are speaking my language! I'd eat that regardless of being a celiac. That is too many flavors that I love and how could I be expected to resist?!

ok, now back to the pages i missed while working today...

Quote:
I hope the antibiotics kick in fast!
fl.gif
One thing that always works for me (and I'm prone to them) is a steam tent, preferably with a drop of peppermint oil. Just pour boiling water into the bathroom sink, throw a towel over your head and breathe the steam for a while! (But only a tiny drop of oil, otherwise you'll think a power drill had just plowed through your sinuses!
hmm.png
) I've also used a peppermint teabag - much less "dangerous".
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom