Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
Yep!

Shoot! I should have brought them to your house the other night! LOL
OK, I'll tell her. See you there! We may not be there first thing, but we will be there!

Quote:
Awww sorry you didn't see it sooner
sad.png
We would have loved to meet you! If you subscribe to this thread it will lead you into the next one being held in the spring down in my area - Corvallis/Albany and then the next one which will be back in the Portland area - Fall 2012. We hope you can join us then if not sooner!

Sounds great. I can't wait.
smile.png

I have now subscribed and will try to stop by more often. This looks like a great bunch of people and chickens.
Thanks

WOW! What a great swap!! It was so nice meeting you, and swapping and seeing the wonderful chickens and crafts you brought!!
ya.gif
I just got home; I'm exhausted... but just wanted to say Thank you, Cloverleaf and everyone else who helped make this work!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Finally
th.gif
I have everyone, new and old, set up in something to bed down in for the night. What a perfect day!
thumbsup.gif
Sun, warm temps, and a great turn out in Canby!
clap.gif
It was my first Swap and I
love.gif
loved it! Can't wait
wee.gif
till the next one! Got a new Silkie chick
jumpy.gif
(RIP Omelette
hit.gif
) And my first pair of Seramas,
hugs.gif
Frankie and Jonnie (Thank-you
frow.gif
ZooMummzy!!) They have already took over the house! I can't leave the chicken room! Everytime I go for the door, Frankie tries to fly onto my shoulder to go with!! It is just too funny!
big_smile.png
Right now they are both snuggled in a 'nest' that I placed in a large cage. He really seems to like Jonnie
hugs.gif

So thanks to all who worked so hard at making this a great swap.
bow.gif
Everyone did a wonderful job! I hope I can be a part of it next time!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks again and Great Job, all!
clap.gif

So happy that the weather was so nice for your swap. I wish I could have been there. Instead I was stuck at home doing what else but building a chicken coop !!!! This will be for my future RIR Bantams. Hopefully some time we will be able to make it to one of yer swaps and meet some of the peeps from the GOOD side of the BIG creek.

Wow my heads still spinning! Feel like I was really unprepared. Guess I can just put it down to experience. Was great to meet those of you I did though it would've been nice to actually chat more. Thought bringing DH would help with that but not so much. I'm serious about holding a BYC slumber party if y'all would be interested! Wine, beer, bonfire and confections!

Okay Ayeupchuck... I totally came back with a couple pullets for you... Got to get a Silkie.. DRAT!! love em... I thought if I hurried I would be back before you left... my badL!!!!!

Sign me up for the slumber party... Totally doin it.

Na na na nana (sing songy voice!!!)
tongue2.gif
I have Zoo's Seramas.... OH SOOOOOO CUTE... What a SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG love em!!! RAH RAH!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree it was kind of crazy busy! Everyone was always busy selling, swapping and buying. But then that's a good thing, right?
big_smile.png

I had fun meeting people, although I was dissapointed that in my multiple trips up adn down the line of tents, tables, trailers and cages....I never met or even saw Clover.
sad.png

ZooMummzy & Daze333 - LOVE my new babies!! The little V-girls just settled right in with my Blue Marans I got from AyeUpChuck the other day - so sweet. And those Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas are gorgeous and have very nice temperaments. I'm so excited to have been able to particpate and also great to have come home with sweets (jam & honey). Thank you one and all.

Back
Top Bottom