Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Have - Bantam hen (think she is old english) lays a light brown, almost peach colored egg.
Hatchery quality pullets of the following breeds - (3) Welsummer, (1)RIR, Danish Leghorn (2 cockrels and 2 pullets), (2)White Crested Black Polish, (1)Black Sussex.
Might also bring one POL EE pullet, but only if someone definitly wants her!
Lettuce starts, seed onions, seed potatoes, possibly some other starts and seeds
Possibly a small amount of french breakfast and sparkler radishes.
Feed bags (empty)

Want -
Chicks (straight run ok) or Hatching eggs (can only take on 2 doz eggs at a time) of the following breeds - Orpingtons & Delaware. Also looking for some fun bantams for the yard flock definitly want a silkie or two, this flock already has a rooster so girls only please.

If possible I'd like to make arrangements prior to the swap.

Cloverleaf Farm
Have -
Extra LF salmon Faverolles cockerels.
possibly started birds / chicks / hatching eggs of each of the following...
Salmon / Blue Salmon bantam Faverolles
B/B/S bantam Faverolles
LF Salmon Faverolles
Blue / Black bantam Ameraucanas
Tri-Color or mottled Seramas
Project buff bantam Faverolles
A few small / medium pet carriers

Want -

ZooMummzy

Bringing-
-Serama hatching eggs $3 each www.castledelightseramas.com
-Seramas - I will update my website as birds become available. Prepayment required for birds to be held until the swap
-NOT bringing cheesecakes for the Spring Swap

Wanting
-Organic Soy Candles from moodlymoo
-soap from various people
-several broilers from cbreezerentals
-several jars of honey from Zanna

K7 Menagerie (maybe not coming now???)
Have -
Cochin eggs/chicks - LF & Bantam

Want -
Lemon blue cochins

moodlymoo

Want -

Polish pullets
Turkey poults
LF Salmon Favs
Jersey Giants

chicknfishn
Have -
-Chicks-Silkies, Light Sussex/Coronation split, Coronation Sussex, Black, Blue and Splash Copper Marans
-Pullets- Light Sussex, Silkies, Black Copper Marans
-Egg baskets
-Cage clipon feeder/waterers
-Clip on Peepers (similar to Perfect Pinless peepers)
-Jack in the Beanstalk- White Runner bean seeds
-Garden Pot stakes

Want -
-Show/Breeder Quality Silkies - Pullets, Hens and Chicks PM me with what you have
-Black Copper Marans started pullets
-Black Copper Marans chicks
-Lavender Ameraucana chicks, pullets, large fowl
-Numbered Leg bandettes
-Multicolored Spiral leg bands

WallTenters
Have -
Rhonda and I's purebreds:
Dominique Hatching Eggs, Chicks.
Americauna Hatching Eggs, Chicks, SQ lines.
Orpington Hatching Eggs, BBS SQ lines.
Marans Hatching Eggs, Wheaten and Blue Wheaten.

From our youth - Rhonda's son and my neice:
Japanese Hatching Eggs, Chicks. Blues and Blacks.
Bantam Rose Comb Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs, Chicks, from show lines.
Mixed bantams - RC RIR, Mille Fleur Cochin, Americauna, Japanese in the pen, hatching eggs and maybe chicks.

Specialty Mixed Breeds:
75% Americauna EE Hatching Eggs, Chicks. Sex-Linked!*
75% Marans Hatching Eggs, possibly some Chicks. These have been crossed out for better production, but will still have much darker than average eggs.
2nd Generation "Walrus" Hatching Eggs, Chicks. 75% SQ Orpington. Sex-Linked!*
Black Sex-Link Hatching Eggs, possibly some Chicks.

Spoken For:
Enough chicks for 2-3 pullets, Jersey Giants for moodlymoo

Can do special hatchings of our breeds and many others - have many great connections for SQ/BQ eggs in a variety of breeds. Want just 5 chicks, healthy with no shipping losses? Get in touch with me, email is best.

By Request -
Heritage meat cockerel chicks, if we aren't sold out - $0.75ea, perfect for pastured poultry and backyard programs. The fastest maturing heritage breed, get the tenderness of a young bird with the flavor of a real chicken.

Capons, Dominique, Walrus and Sex-Links (Dominique cross), *possibly* Jersey Giants. Grow meat birds in town! Capons do not crow, can be grown longer and stay tender, make great adoptive mothers for chicks, and can be housed with hens. All these breeds will make excellent capons, with good feed conversion and rate of growth. We need to know at least 3 months in advance if you want these capons! They need time to incubate, hatch, grow to caponizing size (about 8 weeks) and then have some recovery time before the swap.

See post #62 for more information about WallTenter's birds....

Want -
Honey (several jars)
Plant starts, strawberries if they're on, etc.
1-2 bantam pullets. Would not mind Ameracaunas, Welsummers or other colored eggers. Will be flock fillers to keep the little roosters company while the show hens are separated out, so personality and health are more important than breed standard.

*These pens have blue roosters over blue barred hens, if a chick comes out splash it will be harder to see the dot on the head for the sex-linking. About 1/4 of the chicks will be splash.

LilQtBear
Have -
Orpingtons - BBS all ages possibly and possibly hatching eggs
Couchin bantams all ages and possibly hatching eggs
Silkies white - possibly chicks
Easter Eggers - chicks, eggs, and possibly a roo
Cross Bantam roo (will be almost 2)
Giant Barred Cochin Roo ( almost a year and possibly if I still want to rehome him by that time)
Possibly homemade jam

Want -
Maran chicks/pullets ( I really want those dark eggs to add to my laying flock)
Orpingtons- Lav & Lav/split
Orpingtons - blue, black and splash looking for big and fluffy/show/breed quality
Jersey Giant - hens, pullets, chicks
Polish - chicks, hens, pullets ( just want a few to add to the property just think there super fun to look at)
Silkies - show/breeding quality

DancingHen

Have:
4 black orpington cockerels about 2 months old
5 or 6 lemon cuckoo orpington cockerels ages range from 5 to 10 weeks
1 10 month old hen named Suzy of unknown mixed origin (possible polish/russian orloff) (she has been reserved)
Hatching eggs from lemon cuckoo orpington, mixed polish, crele polish project and possibly tolbunt polish
(Hopefully hatching eggs from BBS and Lavender Orpingtons and d'Uccle bantams if they lay)
Assorted juvenile polish ranging in age from about 2 to 8 weeks (mixed, crele project, tolbunt, gold lace/tolbunt cross) mostly cockerels or pet quality. Nicer ones if reserved ahead of time.
Bringing one reserved Lemon Cuckoo Orpington pair for SkyeSchazade

Want:
Standard polish in self black, white crested black, and cuckoo
Standard mottled houdans
Muscovy hens or ducklings....especially chocolate

Photos of available birds can be seen here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=1 will update as I take more
Photos of the lemon cuckoo orpington boys can be seen here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.263737383713947.67277.156195471134806&type=3

PoemSpinner

Have -
Handknit washcloths by my MIL
Soaps of various scents and types

Want -
Other crafty things? I'm a sucker for earrings especially.

Noncentzter -
Have-
W/BWA hatching eggs
Buckeye hatching eggs
EE hatching eggs

Want-
LF Sal Fav chicks from Jeanine
LF BBS Orp chicks
Honey from Zanna
Cinnamon sticks

Sumatra503 -

Bringing:
Birds:
2 PQ Cochin Roos
1 Cochin Cross Roo
1 PQ bantam Brahma(unrecognized color variety)
2 breeding pairs of coturnix Quail.

Chicken Supplies:
Spiral Legbands(multiple sizes and colors)
Hen Aprons
Sock Diapers
Growable Chicken Treat Planters

Want:
A pair of show quality calls or East Indies

Nick's Pick Farm:
Have:
Free Range Layers and Roosters(Red Broilers and Production Reds. Hens are $10.00 and Roosters are Free)
Holland Lop Buck(Pet Quality and Pedigreed Broken Tort, Super Friendly. Will make a good 4-H rabbit! Asking $10.00)

Will Have:
Hatching Eggs(Red Broiler and Production Red. These are a mix of the two breeds and are very good foragers that have a descent amount of meet and lay fairly well. Good for homestead birds.)
Rabbit Fryers(Both Californian and various crossbreeds)

Want:
Champagne Bucks and Does(Pedigrees preferred)

dtran0268 -

Have-
Pair of 1 year old call duck (black drake, blue hen), this is the pair that I got for my in-law but they changed their mind and got Teal Duck instead
D'anver chicks, color that I have are cuckoo, blue quail, black and may be a lavender cuckoo roo (I have 2 right now that I have not decided to keep them both or not), will be 3 months or older by swap time

Want:
Black copper marans chicks

Will only bring what I have to the swap if someone want them. No matter what I'll be at the swap to look around.

RiddleMe -
Have-
TBD, might bring some 1 yo (at time of swap) hatchery brown egg layers, various breeds, to make room for the colored layers listed below.

Want-
Chicks/started pullets - Marans, Welsummer, Barnevelder, blue/splash Ameraucana, olive-eggers (would love a couple of each to add variety to the egg basket).

feathers4fun -

Bringing-
Bringing the following from SQ/BQ stock-
Ameraucanas; lavender, blue, black, splash
Orpingtons; lavender, possibly buff and blue
Jersey Giants; black from BIG SQ parents
Delawares; Braden lines & very robust
Dark Cornish; true to SOP, personality plus
Ages will vary from chicks to 5 months though we won't bring little chicks unless pre-arranged a few days prior to swap.

WANT- a few Guinea's.
I don't care about color but would prefer mix of males/ females.

2hot2chicken -

---Have---
BQ/SQ eggs and/or chicks from combo of the following, 1 Blue hen, 2 white hens, 1 splash pullet, with 1 splash roo and 1 white roo.

---Wants---
Myself
Araucana LF(prefered) or BF, eggs, chicks, pullets or hens ( lots of color please! no more black or white hens,
don't care if they are tufted or smooth (prefer smooth) but must be rumpless and pet quality is fine!)

Wheaten/blue wheaten LF Ameraucana eggs, chicks, pullets/hens (want nice quality but don't have to be SQ)

Daughter
1-2 nice SQ silkie pullets/hens either Buff or Partridge or Blue partridge.
Also fun colored project silkie eggs, chicks, pullet/hen like calico, porcelain, salmon or.....almost any really.

Would be willing to drive a pretty good distance if you have something worth it before the swap for sale so just send me a PM and we can work it out

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex -
Planning to bring:
Chicken salad bars (chicken-proof planters)
Herb/veggie starts for chickens and humans
Possibly some Aloha project chicks and/or hatching eggs (see link for pics and detailshttps://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=600281)
Feather
crafts (masks, hair and hat adornments)

Wanting:
Feathers (especially pheasant)
frozen (or fresh) pelts and feet to use for crafts (any animal, I am not picky!)
raw wool (I just started working with and sharing my wool from the fall swap and I doubt it will last till spring!)
Turkeys? (nothing white, but I am open to other colors)
Possibly buff rock hens/pullets
Possibly spotted LF chickens to add to my Alohas

Peeka52 -

Have:
- Blue and Black Bantam Plymouth Rock hatching eggs/chicks/started birds (it all depends on what I can hatch from now until swap time.)
- Possibly bringing some bantam Barnevelder cockerels (hopefully I will be rid of them by then though!)

Want:
- small-medium pet crates
- BBS Bantam Plymouth Rock hatching eggs/chicks/adults
- Bantam Barnevelder chicks/pullets
- Some friendly bantam pullet for my brother to use for showmanship

newtochicks33 -

"want" list:
-Delaware chicks
-Red Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Wyandotte chicks
-Buff Laced Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks
-Light Brahma chicks

My Little Sister's Farm -
At this time I know I will be bringing 1-3 10 hole metal nestboxes. 2 have the plastic bottoms and one of them is older and the wooden bottoms are long gone. Hopefully I will be bringing a small egg turner for a gqf styro incumbator with the turkey/goose inserts. Will also have a smattering of new egg cartons depending on what we decide to use for market this year.

Wanted: tbd

xmissjadie -
Bringing:
-Silkies
-Started pullets/cockerels (various breeds, will update exactly what breeds when I decide what breeds I want to get )

Wanting:
-Ameraucana pullet/hen
-Feeders/waterers to go in cages
More TBA

KLRA -

Have:
Gram's Jam in strawberry & apple butter
Serama pairs & trio--one silkied cockerel, the rest smooth
Silver laced bantam cochin pullets, 8 wks old
Calico, black/lav bantam cochin chicks
Handmade jewelry

Want
Pullets for a friend, breed TBD
Bantam cochin hatching eggs (from BQ/SQ pens)
Assorted handmade items

Just as a heads-up, I won't be able to make trades with Gram's Jam.

cbreezerentals -
I have 2 light Sussex Roosters for sale at this time.. bought a flock of hens-- not knowing roos were part of it. I asking 25.00 each.

Will get a list posted soon for the spring swap... includes and by request, Bourbon Red poults, Toulouse/Sebastopol goslings, Muscovy ducklings and of course by preorder, processed broilers

Zanna -

Liquid honey my containers or yours

Creamed honey, my containers only
Homemade Pure Vanilla
Olive Oil based Soaps
Possibly a variety of day old chicks, Easter Eggers, Delawares, Orpington/Delaware Cross
Month old Welsummer and Delaware Chicks, if not sold before the swap
Delaware Pullets, Just started laying, culls from my breeding flock, if not sold before the swap
Welsummer Hatching Eggs
Delaware Hatching Eggs
For Ayeupchuck: BCM Hatching Eggs and Chicks, Bucket of Honey, Several jars of creamed honey
For Peacedove: 3 month old Welsummer Rooster
For Newchicktochicks: 3-4 day old Delaware chicks
For Auntpa-K: Delaware Hatching Eggs
For Sunyoung: 2 Creamed Honey
For Cloverleaf: 4 honey bears

cowchick11 -

Can't come now :(

ahartacres -

Bringing
Muscovy ducks
Olive egger chicks (if any left)
Chicken feeders and waterers
Sm to Med. pet carriers/crates

Wanting
Chocolate Muscovy Drake

homegroanacres -
Here are some feed sacks that I have.....Plus I have my share of Chicken Feed sacks one of which is pink, several Goat Feed sacks .

I also have several small, medium and large pet carriers
two small (I think) sized igloo huts (maybe a extra large one).
Please understand that these are all used..some or all of the carriers will have zip ties in place the the hardware
due to rust..some of the doors have rust on them. All will be cleaned with a pressure washer. (not sure who the
fool is that will hold them so the don't bounce away while cleaning)
lau.gif

Pictures can be gotten for items not shown...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/588778/oregon-spring-poultry-swap-may-5-2012-in-canby/370

Sakchickens -

Have: A few juvenile SQ Silkies, egg candlers, used hanging waterers

Want: Indian Runner Hatching Eggs
SQ Showgirls or eggs
Olive Egger Pullets - young as possible or eggs if I have to

ladyfaeden -

Have:
Frizzled silkies 3 weeks old (dark colors-looking like blue and partridge) from Emvickry
Silkies 3-6 weeks old (blue, partridge, splash) from Emvickry
2 6 month old Silkie Roosters, pet quality, from Catdance. I believe one is Tortoiseshell and and one is black. Very fluffy and pretty.
Heritage RIR, Roosters and maybe some hens. In incubator now, to hatch in 2 weeks. from lucky pickens
Swedish flower hens. Roosters and possibly a splash hen or two. 6-8 weeks old right now My favorite breed of chicken, these guys are GORGEOUS!
Lavender Ameracauna Chicks. My Rooster is from Pips and Peeps. My hens are Blehm/Shaffer
Blehm Ameracauna Chicks-I had to order 25 which is more then I need. Not sure when they are coming-Black, Lavender, and wheaton.
Split Silkied "Fluffy" Ameracauna project chicks in blue and splash.
BBS Ameracauna chicks from LavOrpgirl.
Tomato and pepper plants-open pollinated and heritage types.
Used corner hay feeder
Cool-lite egg candler (new and unopened)

Need:
Egg Baskets.
nest boxes.

Chicken Rustler -

Have -
Metal work, can be viewed at www.ironimagery.webs.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-Imagery/198600580233227

Pele -

Bringing:
2 Salmon Faverolles Cockerels (under a year), from NoneSuch Farms show stock
If there is any interest, I can bring my craft specialty: Egg christmas ornaments. I can probably get about 30 done by the time of the swap.
And may possibly bring 1 Salmon Blue Faverolle cockerel (under a year) from NoneSuch Farms stock. But only iff he turns male on me. If it's a girl, she's all mine! :p

Want:
Non-salmon standard Faverolles hens
Anything not nailed down.

crittersnpets -

Bringing:
Maybe blue copper/blue splash marans chicks or eggs (if they lay in time)
Maybe duck eggs or ducks (Call, possibly saxony) depending on laying/hatching results

20 month old laying hen (white, forget the mix), nice girl just one of my older gals and one that though gentle not "house" raised, lol.

Wanting:
Colored leg bands (yeah
clap.gif
they are on a bring list)
Fun hatching eggs (BLRW or colored eggs?)
other yummy and fun things I'm sure I'll find or need

CathyM -

Have -
homemade jams (4oz, 1/2 pint, pint sizes) I have the following flavors, but I won't be bringing everything, so please post here (or message me) if there's a flavor (or size) you want!
orange marmalade, strawberry, strawberry-lemon, marmalade, raspberry-orange, raspberry nectarine, peach, boysenberry, cinnamon-boysenberry, and tomato citrus

fabric chicken kitchen stuff - tea cozies, potholders, biscuit warmers
chicken-shaped purses
chicken jewelry

Want -
honey from Zanna
vanilla
(probably other stuff - haven't looked)

peacedove -

have -
* 9+ pullet mixes, 8 - 15 mo. avail. IMMEDIATELY $10 or open to trade for unwanted, decent sized birds for butchering. Breeds mixed are LF Salmon Faverolle, Blue Andalusian, Egyptian Fayoumis, White Splash Cuckoo Marans, & Minorca. If you have a specific interest PM me. Otherwise I will bring what I have room for.
* Monkey cup cozy $ 5-7.50
* Monkey cozy with stainless steel water bottles $10-15
* Brimmed Beanies $10-15 assorted colors. can do color requests up to 2 weeks before swap.
* Knitted chicken and chick cozy's. Assorted sizes and colors anticipated by swap, sample pic avail.

Male Gray Cockatiel about 3 yo?, I adopted him about a year and a half ago ~ Cuckoo is a Pretty Bird ~ whistles, talks, loves attention (talking to, not handling) and live jam sessions (he will make lots of happy sounds, which isn't always appreciated by all, but he has a lot of fun!). He prefers not to share really close quarters with other birds. He likes to have his space, and when he has that he seems to get along just fine with others. He has been housed with another cockatiel, and a pair of budgies and white doves. Cuckoo is a hand fed bird that has not been handled in awhile, but where he used to live he had free flight times and he always came back to his cage. He is very personable, and looking for a good home to take him in.

Male Lutino/White Cockatiel ~ Lilu ~ hatched spring 2011, not hand fed, and handled very little, bought as a companion for Cuckoo. Very pretty bird that we hoped was a she, but is not. Lilu likes to be talked to and comes up to the cage front to listen. He does not like to be handled, and we don't push him. Paid $65 for him, and if I could re-home him for $25 that would be awesome, and totally open to trading.

There is a Triple Roof Parakeet Cage by Prevue, Dimensions: 26" L x 14" D x 22 ½" wire spacing. Used gently approx. Best Offer ONLY AFTER Birds have been re-homed. I will use this cage to bring them to the swap if I still have them.

PM me for pictures on anything I have.
EVERYTHING is available IMMEDIATELY, and up for TRADE

Wants-
3mo. Welsummer Roo from Zanna
Spiral leg bands from Sumatra503
Australorp and LF Faverolle chicks at least 8 weeks by swap
Silkie Broody Hen, (any color, able to stand up for herself among other mostly docile, but a couple intense hens)
maybe 5-7 Silkie chicks 8+ weeks old
(I need to trade for the majority of my purchases. There will be exceptions, but I won't know what they are until I get a great offer, lol)

LeasureChix -
For sure I'll have silkie chicks. I have some CJ exotic chicks due to hatch in a couple of days, in addition to some from other breeders that I've already hatched. I will likely have some dark brahma chicks. They were hatched in December/January. I am looking for Salmon Favorelle eggs or started birds, LF. Also looking for Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and Lavender Ameraucanas, from eggs to adults. I can bring some black australorp and buff orpington hens. They will be just barely 2 years old and are laying great. They are hatchery stock, excellent layers that have been allowed to rest over winter. They have picked up laying again and I'm getting nearly an egg a day per bird.

Nearly forgot, I will likely have some brown chinese goslings. They would be about 7 weeks old at the time of the swap.

want -
one or two white female Sebastopol geese

birdnbeast -
Small carriers for shows, etc.,

Tons of small aquariums,stands and supplies
Parrot toys and supplies and maybe the two pairs of amazons and two Jardine's
A couple of POL barnevelder (LF)sets, bantam brahma layer/breeder groups, Ameraucana, Jersey Giant, and, of course, a few darling well-bred silkies.

I want: jams, jellies, cheescake, honey (esp blueberry)

looking for exhibition-bred Buff orpingtons

Carol Hansen (Chicks in Roseburg)
Want: pure breed Nankin Bantam chicks or fertile eggs, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Rooster, or fertile eggs

Have: Bantam Diapers, Lime green print with bug pattern. Sized to fit standard Bantams, not small Nankin Bantams.

Alexis -

Have-
Serama Hatching Eggs
Barnyard LF Hatching Eggs

10 Week Old Large Fowl Egg layers - variety
Feed Bags
Cinnamon Sticks

Want-

Ducks
Delaware chicks or pullets
Mottled Java chicks or pullets
Soaps
Handknit washcloths
Incubator

Celtic -

want - Honey, apple butter, xmas egg ornaments,Jersey Giants from birdsandbeast and salt scrub

SkyeSchazade -

Have - Bantam hen (think she is old english) lays a light brown, almost peach colored egg.
Hatchery quality pullets of the following breeds - (3) Welsummer, (1)RIR, Danish Leghorn (2 cockrels and 2 pullets), (2)White Crested Black Polish, (1)Black Sussex.
Might also bring one POL EE pullet, but only if someone definitly wants her!
Lettuce starts, seed onions, seed potatoes, possibly some other starts and seeds
Possibly a small amount of french breakfast and sparkler radishes.
Feed bags (empty)

Want -
Chicks (straight run ok) or Hatching eggs (can only take on 2 doz eggs at a time) of the following breeds - Orpingtons & Delaware. Also looking for some fun bantams for the yard flock definitly want a silkie or two, this flock already has a rooster so girls only please.

If possible I'd like to make arrangements prior to the swap.
Whistle Creek Farm:

Bringing:
Pet/SQ/BQ Ameraucana Hens
Pet/BQ Silver Penciled Wyandontte Hen
SQ/BQ Sicilian Buttercup Hen
Goat Milk Soaps
Assortment of Seed started flowers
Possible Goats Milk
Nigerian Dwarf kids?

Wanting:

SQ/BQ Breeding Pairs of:
Mille Fleur D'uccle, Black Mottled D'uccle, Standard Salmon Faverolle, Porcelain D'uccle, Black Mottled Cochin.
((Really want these breeding pairs ANY of them,, I have been looking forever!))
SQ/BQ Pullets or Hens:
Black Mottled Cochin, Wheaten Ameraucana, Frizzle Polish, Bantam Polish, Black Copper Maran,
Blue Silkie, Partrige Silkie, Olive Eggers, Cochin-(any color but white please).
Chicks:
Meat breeds 3 roosters
Salmon Faverolle standard
Black Mottled Cochin
Mille Fleur D'uccle
Black Mottled D'uccle
Black Copper Maran
Olive Eggers
Polish standard and bantam

Lady of McCamley -

WANT: A faithfully broody hen (the one you want to get rid of...the one that's sweet but driving you nuts as she wants to brood eggs and mother chicks)...She will have a good home and lots of love.
...or a Chochin pullet/chick, or another breed you'd highly recommend as a "natural" frequent brooder.

Have -

May bring/swap out (if anyone is interested) my 3 feed store quality buffs...they are 1 year as of this mid-February...so 15 months by Swap. Lay well for Buffs (coming off of winter rest)..ok in temperament, but not super sweet...the sometimes broody one is fairly sweet...We, and our friends who we sell to, really like the big brown eggs from the Barred and Sex Links rather than the lighter Buff eggs.

Let me know if you would like to arrange a pre-purchase

Ducky Downs:

Have :
Young Silkie Pullets --Black, Blue, Partridge, Splash
Young Silkie Roos --Quite a few White; Black, Blue, Partridge, Splash, Buff, Calico
Bantam Cochins --Young Pullets -- Black; Young Roos -- Black, Lavender; Young Trio's -- Black
Seramas --Chicks -- Smooth & Frizzle; Eggs; Roo's -- Smooth & Frizzle; Young Trio's -- Smooth & Frizzle; Silkies are Spoken for this year :)
Royal Palm Turkeys --Hens, Tom, Will Have Poults soon, Eggs

Pheasants -- Young Silver Hens, Young Silver male, Young Red Golden Hens, Young Red Golden Males, Amherst Males,
Yelow Golden Males, Peach Golden Pair, Will have eggs & chicks from the above Pheasants and Swinhoes

Button Quail
Copper Maran Eggs
" You can see some of my breeding stock on my BYC Home Member Profile Page"

Want -
Cages
Female Duck (no mallards) as soon as possible for my Grandson

Susan Akins (from the website) -

have a few of the following:
Partridge Rock Hens
Ameraucana Hens
Salmon Favorelles Hens, Cocks and possibly some chicks
Possibly some emu chicks

clport -
want -

2-4 adult hens, RIR, Barred Rock or Wyandotte. These girls would be pets, so those who have quit laying or slowed way down are just fine with me.
1 adult Polish hen, same circumstances as above.
2 adult Muscovy hens, also will be pets.
countrybuffs -

want -
2 or 3 Lavender Orpington pullets that are old enough to be on their own but under maybe 5 or 6 months

Kermits Mom -

have:
3 Columbian Wyandottes boys for sale or trade
Chicken Diapers
Chickens Dresses
Chicken Outfits
Chicken Mats

Want:
Laying hens I will take almost any for my laying flock
Would like a few polish(Blue, Cuckoo, mix)

I have "assorted juvenile polish" listed on my have list because I have been hatching them this spring and will surely bring some to the swap. I decided on two for ure today. I added their pictures to my available birds album here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=1 They are both around 3 to 4 weeks old and their gender is still unknown. They are the result of our tolbunt polish rooster breeding with a polish mix hen we have of unknown background. We believe she is polish/russian orloff/ and something else....not sure what. She was running loose with our tolbunts earlier in the spring and some of her eggs made it into the incubator....oops...the chicks are tolbunt colored, but not true polish. They were born without proper domed skulls, and they have straight combs rather than v combs. However, they are super cute and very sweet and social. They will grow up to be very pretty tri-colored chickens and will be great eye candy in a backyard flock. They are being offered as pets for someone who wants a very striking feathered chicken :) Just be aware that these are not actual tolbunt polish and are not a good choice for breeding because of their comb type and non-domed skulls. They are super pretty though.

Well since I haven't heard anything new, does anyone know of someone else who has a nice assortment of bantam cochin hatching eggs?

I hope she's ok....it's been more than a month since I last heard from K7 Menagerie

If anyone wants a beautiful EE 10 week old roo, I'll bring him to the swap for you. He's magnificent and mild mannered. You can have him for free, I just can't keep him in my city. Private message me and I'll hold him for you. I have someone here in town will finish raising him and eat him, but I'd like to see him live out his life.

I would take her, how much? and would you be willing to trade for a columbian rooster or a chicken diaper?

Cool, that means if I miss this swap the leg bands are closer
tongue.png
and will be at the next swap.

My bring/want list
Only changes (tiny lists, lol)
Bringing:
20 month old laying hen (white, forget the mix), nice girl just one of my older gals and one that though gentle not "house" raised, lol.

Save one for me!

I have "assorted juvenile polish" listed on my have list because I have been hatching them this spring and will surely bring some to the swap. I decided on two for ure today. I added their pictures to my available birds album here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=1 They are both around 3 to 4 weeks old and their gender is still unknown. They are the result of our tolbunt polish rooster breeding with a polish mix hen we have of unknown background. We believe she is polish/russian orloff/ and something else....not sure what. She was running loose with our tolbunts earlier in the spring and some of her eggs made it into the incubator....oops...the chicks are tolbunt colored, but not true polish. They were born without proper domed skulls, and they have straight combs rather than v combs. However, they are super cute and very sweet and social. They will grow up to be very pretty tri-colored chickens and will be great eye candy in a backyard flock. They are being offered as pets for someone who wants a very striking feathered chicken :) Just be aware that these are not actual tolbunt polish and are not a good choice for breeding because of their comb type and non-domed skulls. They are super pretty though.

Haven't been able to update my list, but pretty much the same as before.

I will be having Royal Palm Poults at time of swap most likely

Also will offer eggs from my Bantam Cochin pen, reservation only. Right now my SQ's and Breeders are together.

Have Seramas available now, and will have some at the swap "maybe", quite a few are ready to go now.

You can see some of my Cochins on my Facebook Page as well as Serama's

Click photo's under my profile

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1681505034

Feel REALLY stupid now
th.gif
Didn't realize my albums on facebook weren't public, till someone PM'd me . DUH

Back
Top Bottom