Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

I LOVE it...seeing people use chicken feed bags for thrift sewing.

I grew up with my Grandma who had a chicken farm, and my early short sets were out of feedbag material...when they were making them out of nice muslin prints. I loved those little short play suits.

Grandma was SOOOOOO disappointed when the feed company changed to burlap...but I was glad Grandma's thrift didn't put me in burlap play sets. o-O

ahhhh...memories.
Lady of McCamley

I would like to buy some Polish pullets. I love the breed and really miss having them. I don't have any to trade, so if anyone is willing to pre-sell, please send me a personal e-mail. Thanks!

Hi, all -
I just posted a question on the Emergencies Forum, but wanted to also ask you-all, since you seem so knowlegeable...so that I don't repeat, the topic under Emergencies is:

two very weird eggs in a month? Caution - yukky photos

And I'd love to know if you think I need to be concerned... I've only had chickens for about 2 years, so I haven't seen many weird eggs.
tongue.png

Thanks!

Hey all, just passing the word along...(hope it's ok to do, now that I think of it, but gonna do it anyway...) Ayeupchuck might be in labor today!! She was having some early labor signs this am.

woot.gif

That baby girl might be getting her mama to the swap after all!!
lol.png

Hey all, just passing the word along...(hope it's ok to do, now that I think of it, but gonna do it anyway...) Ayeupchuck might be in labor today!! She was having some early labor signs this am.

woot.gif

That baby girl might be getting her mama to the swap after all!!
lol.png

Nevermind. Darn it!

Back
Top Bottom