Oregon to Texas. Advice on anything appreciated.

LilyS

Songster
Jun 8, 2020
So after getting COVID in Texas and getting harassed by the police resulting in them busting a hole in my gas tank and them letting me off with a warning and not mentioning the damage to my car after they got done tearing it apart for no reason without consent ( I was literally going to the nearest bank which was an hour away from where I got stuck while my husband fought for his life in icu) I’m going home to Oregon Monday.
I grew up here my whole life. I’m lucky to be able to leave. I’m not going to subject my babies to this place when they live in paradise in comparison. I appreciate all the help from everyone. I was being delusional for a minute. I’ll post a video of mine and Grady’s reunion. I miss my baby so much!

AuntieD

Chirping
Mar 23, 2021
So after getting COVID in Texas and getting harassed by the police resulting in them busting a hole in my gas tank and them letting me off with a warning and not mentioning the damage to my car after they got done tearing it apart for no reason without consent ( I was literally going to the nearest bank which was an hour away from where I got stuck while my husband fought for his life in icu) I’m going home to Oregon Monday.
I grew up here my whole life. I’m lucky to be able to leave. I’m not going to subject my babies to this place when they live in paradise in comparison. I appreciate all the help from everyone. I was being delusional for a minute. I’ll post a video of mine and Grady’s reunion. I miss my baby so much!
Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Top Bottom