Oregon

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Oregonians. Hope you all have a wonderful safe holiday.
thumbsup.gif
D.gif
:ya

Hi! I'm from Coos Bay, and have 28 chickens! Not many BYCers on here are from my area. My mom is ZepChick, so obviously she is from the same place too... Glad to see so many Oregonians!
woot.gif

Natural born Oregonian, once removed. Small flock in Woodburn. Might need to make it smaller, since I just read that the city ordinance only allows three foul in a yard.
sad.png
Especially the two roosters (banties). Any takers?
wink.png

62302_dsc01825.jpg
62302_bantam_roo.jpg
62302_dsc01827.jpg

They are about 16 weeks old, but they haven't been handled too much. They aren't people aggressive and they don't fight the other birds! I think they are sweet birds and are free to a good home. I have a neighbor that would be more than happy to take them, but she plans on using them as ingredients for dinner.

Hope to see you around!

Quote:
I live right up the road from you and yes Woodburn is kind of lame...but I'll take it over the way over crowded Gladstone I used to live in. At least in Woodburn it's not bumper to bumper traffic...the local vet is wonderful and you can't beat the Mexican food and the awesome fresh stir fry at Gina's.

Couldn't agree more about Gina's. YUM!!
big_smile.png
tongue.png

Quote:
Hi MikasGirl

Im just 2 hours south of you.. I may be moving to Coos Bay in the near future.. That is if my DH can find a job, and we can find something to rent that allows pets.. 3 chihuahuas & 1 cat.. I dont have my birds right now. We are trying to downsize so we can move next year..

Back
Top Bottom