Oregon

Good morning everyone! I made an intro post last night and was told this is where all of my fellow Oregonians are located.

My name is Chris and I live down in Myrtle Creek. Anyone active on here from the area? I'd love to connect sometime and pick your brains on raising a healthy flock!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hey everyone. I’m in Springfield Oregon. Willing to drive and looking for amazing homes for roos. All a year or younger. I do rescue. I have a couple still from last years dumping (literally they just dump them on the side of the road) and I have a couple from this year that were dumped already as soon as they were looking like roos. Just babies. So please, if you want a roo who needs a good home I can help. Brad is one, he seems full barnavelder, I have a baby mottled cochin bantam roo, and a baby mix of some kind that is quite gorgeous. Looks like a red and blue mix maybe. Hit me up, as it’s early and I know more boys will be thrown like trash on the sides of the road, and need to make sure I have room and space to take them in. Thank you!!!

Coos Bay here
I have a wonderful little tame Peking drake who is looking for a new home
I just started my chicken coop and Huey is my only duckling
He is very sweet and healthy but I am overwhelmed with chickens

I’m all the way down in Medford.. I don’t think you want to drive that far, but if you do, I know a family looking for a good roo.
I can afford to go as far as roseburg. That is about half the distance. I would drive all the way if gas wasn’t so expensive as I desperately want him to have a good home.

Looking to re home my two pekin drake rescues, they are about 8 weeks now and extremely healthy.

Please text me at +15035010447

Located in Beaverton!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom