Oregon

Quote:
I usually do. Seriously, my DH says that to me at least a couple times a week..."It's your story, tell it however you want". LOL

Ok Oregonians! This is kind of becoming the "Jeanine and Rob chat thread"!! Where are ya????!?!?!?!!!!! ('cept Loco!)
smile.png

***tap tap tap, is this thing on??***

I am getting more and more sure that there are no peeps in OR just Jeanine and she has several aka's. And I am gonna call ya all out to prove me wrong cause I don't think ya can. Lets see some real OR peeps.

LOL If they're all fake and I only "think" I've met them, I need a Dr. and some REALLY good meds!!
gig.gif

Ok, I'm at work, so I should probably go act like it...
hmm.png

Quote:
I usually do. Seriously, my DH says that to me at least a couple times a week..."It's your story, tell it however you want". LOL

Ok Oregonians! This is kind of becoming the "Jeanine and Rob chat thread"!! Where are ya????!?!?!?!!!!! ('cept Loco!)
smile.png

***tap tap tap, is this thing on??***

I am getting more and more sure that there are no peeps in OR just Jeanine and she has several aka's. And I am gonna call ya all out to prove me wrong cause I don't think ya can. Lets see some real OR peeps.

Okay CR- I'm just reading along because I still hurts to type much, and when I do you get me into trouble.....
sad.png

Quote:

Okay CR- I'm just reading along because I still hurts to type much, and when I do you get me into trouble.....
sad.png

Whao Why does it hurt to type?? And How do I get ya in trouble???

Quote:
I'm another one just sitting here reading cuz I'm not as witty as you two and it's much easier to just sit here and read than try to joust with either of you! And, I would never mess with the Queen!

Quote:
I'm another one just sitting here reading cuz I'm not as witty as you two and it's much easier to just sit here and read than try to joust with either of you! And, I would never mess with the Queen!

LOL John...but ya gotta post cuz I miss ya!! I think Rob and I just hope our silly banter will get peeps TOO post, not KEEP them from posting!!
hide.gif

How many ghetto coops have you built this summer?

I need a ghetto coop! I just can't find the time to build one. I've got that pair of breeding Russian Orloffs coming down from RFF at some point this month and nothing to put them in
barnie.gif
And DH doesn't even know about them yet
hide.gif
He would have a
rant.gif
if he did. Maybe I could get the rest of that bottle of whatever whiskey from you CL. I don't think he's going to buy that I got them as his birthday present
gig.gif

Quote:
Oooh, love it! Very clever!
clap.gif

Now, I wonder if I'll be able to remember it when I need it...

Ehh...just post here asking about it, I DEFINITELY remember it! LOL

Quote:
I'll have a ghetto coop open as soon as my ducks are gone...but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll be filled back up in NO time!
lol.png

Ok, next round of Pendleton is on me!
lau.gif

eta: RFF had her baby girl last night!!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
sad.png

Whao Why does it hurt to type?? And How do I get ya in trouble???

I broke my left wrist last month, going into chicken tractor to put banties to bed, can only do peck - peck
lol.png
with right hand now.
(edit to say) when I said Oregon site was slow, you told on me!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom