Oregon

Quote:
I'll have a ghetto coop open as soon as my ducks are gone...but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll be filled back up in NO time!
lol.png

Ok, next round of Pendleton is on me!
lau.gif

eta: RFF had her baby girl last night!!
clap.gif

Yeah I've been trying to trade this scooba thing DH got me for a coop or tractor but no love as of yet
sad.png

Oh and her baby is super cute! FULL head of hair on that little girl!

Quote:
I'll have a ghetto coop open as soon as my ducks are gone...but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll be filled back up in NO time!
lol.png

lau.gif

clap.gif

Yeah I've been trying to trade this scooba thing DH got me for a coop or tractor but no love as of yet
sad.png

Yeah, such a doll!!

Quote:
LOL No ghetto coops yet, although I did build a cool (I think so anyway) "box" for 4 pheasants (for a friend). It's like a tractor but without the wheels. It's 8'Long x 24" Tall x 40"Wide. Hardware cloth all over. It has cedar boards on the top and side for cover/shade/protection...about 30" on top and sides. Has cedar board doors on both ends.

Once the pheasants are gone, I figure I can put 3 girls and one rooster in there for some special EEs. I've got a BLRW, a Blue Orp, and a Salmon Fav, with a W/BW Ameraucana rooster.

My only problem with hatching eggs is that my youngest daughter, her baby and the baby's father are talking about moving into the room that I have set up for incubating...love my daughter and her baby, he's 16 months, and put up with the BF! LOL

Quote:
LOL No ghetto coops yet, although I did build a cool (I think so anyway) "box" for 4 pheasants (for a friend). It's like a tractor but without the wheels. It's 8'Long x 24" Tall x 40"Wide. Hardware cloth all over. It has cedar boards on the top and side for cover/shade/protection...about 30" on top and sides. Has cedar board doors on both ends.

Once the pheasants are gone, I figure I can put 3 girls and one rooster in there for some special EEs. I've got a BLRW, a Blue Orp, and a Salmon Fav, with a W/BW Ameraucana rooster.

My only problem with hatching eggs is that my youngest daughter, her baby and the baby's father are talking about moving into the room that I have set up for incubating...love my daughter and her baby, he's 16 months, and put up with the BF! LOL

Ooh, those would be GORGEOUS EEs!!!!! Maybe move the BF into a ghetto coop, and keep some incubator space!!
gig.gif
At least you'll get lots of gramma and grampa time with the wee one!!
love.gif

Quote:

Man I'd buy hatching eggs from that combo!

Quote:
I have no idea its yer lie no no no I mean story so tell it however ya want.

I usually do. Seriously, my DH says that to me at least a couple times a week..."It's your story, tell it however you want". LOL

Ok Oregonians! This is kind of becoming the "Jeanine and Rob chat thread"!! Where are ya????!?!?!?!!!!! ('cept Loco!)
smile.png

***tap tap tap, is this thing on??***

I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!

Or .. I was going to suggest you two get a room
gig.gif
lau.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
lol.png

lau.gif

clap.gif

sad.png

What scooba thing? Do I need it?

Back
Top Bottom