Oregon

Quote:
Stevenson show is the 3rd weekend in October...I stay up there all weekend, but it's only an hour from my house to the fairgrounds, so driving back and forth is an option too. I did that last October. Not fun exactly, but totally doable. Yep, the BCMs were just accepted earlier this year. The show is SUPER fun!!! LOTS of cool chicken people, and last show was about 1,000 birds, so lots and lots to look at. If you want to sell stuff, yes you have to get a vendor booth. If you want to sell anything alive, like chicks, you have to get a sales area in the bird barn, or you can do a vendor booth and a sale cage if they are a little older (probably at least 8 weeks so they can't squeeze through the bars of the cages).
smile.png

Quote:
CLF -- be sure to proof read his writing. Maybe agree to pay by the letter so CR doesn't forget any ... not that he's ever done that before ...

LOL Oh, I will!! Hmmm...forgotten letters...that sounds like a story I don't know yet!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
A scuba is by iRobot. It's like a roomba that mops. It works really well if you don't have an 18 month old chasing it.

So what yer saying is that instead of a sweepa ya gots a moppa ???

lau.gif

Quote:
You know that your okay with me CR! just had to get you back
tongue2.gif
by the way speaking of Pendleton, my madien name is Middleton and I always wanted to try the whisky but the price is way over what I would ever pay for a drink. Not that I drink anything anymore

Last edited:
Quote:
You know that your okay with me CR! just had to get you back
tongue2.gif
by the way speaking of Pendleton, my madien name is Middleton and I always wanted to try the whisky but the price is way over what I would ever pay for a drink. Not that I drink anything anymore

Yes I know I don't drink any more either. But then again I don't drink any less either.
hide.gif

CLF The sign(s) you got before (sorry don't remember which ones) would have all been negitive. The letters are cut out Positive would be ONLY the letters left. Not as easy. Will post ya a pic when I go back in from the shed uhm STUDIO !!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Well, positive sounds cool, but I had negative in my head. But yeah, I had my welcome sign in my head, so that's what I was picturing.
smile.png
Can't wait to see!!!
pop.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom