Oregon

Quote:
Hey!!
smack.gif
No stealing back my Oregonians!!
gig.gif

I think we all belong in one thread! The 'Only the truest can survive the rain up here in the PNW thread!"

Quote:
Hey!!
smack.gif
No stealing back my Oregonians!!
gig.gif

I think we all belong in one thread! The 'Only the truest can survive the rain up here in the PNW thread!"

LOL!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Well, positive sounds cool, but I had negative in my head. But yeah, I had my welcome sign in my head, so that's what I was picturing.
smile.png
Can't wait to see!!!
pop.gif

OK sounds good especially given how many failed attempts I have made at the positive. But I do have one decent one that survived would ya like it as a wall hanger or garden stake. Not having good times right now so if ya don't see me here you may need to PM I probably won't be on WA much either. Speaking of would ya be willing to pm cell# so I txt ??'s as building. easier than have come in house and get on line .

Quote:
Well, positive sounds cool, but I had negative in my head. But yeah, I had my welcome sign in my head, so that's what I was picturing.
smile.png
Can't wait to see!!!
pop.gif

OK sounds good especially given how many failed attempts I have made at the positive. But I do have one decent one that survived would ya like it as a wall hanger or garden stake. Not having good times right now so if ya don't see me here you may need to PM I probably won't be on WA much either. Speaking of would ya be willing to pm cell# so I txt ??'s as building. easier than have come in house and get on line .

Sure thing on all counts. Hope everything's alright.
hugs.gif

I wanna talk turkey for a few...back in April I hatched one turkey (1/3) and it's been raised with a bunch of chicks. It's in a large dog kennel now with a chick, separated from the rest of the flock, but now I'm ready to integrate them. Do I need to be concerned about it not cooping up at night or will it learn the routine and follow everyone else into the coop?

ETA: I free range everyone for a couple hours in the evening...

Last edited:
Quote:
'Course that kinda excludes some of us east-side desert dwellers.
wink.png

Hmm.. that gets me thinking... I wonder if I can come up with a Longhorn Ameraucana breed? It would survive on cactus and sagebrush, and would nest under a pile of tumbleweeds with the rattlers. Might not be purty, but it would be bearded and TOUGH!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Can't help you there John...I don't know nuttin 'bout them derned turkeys, 'cept they're YUMMY!!! LOL Ok, seriously now, I would bet that it would figure it out, turkeys are "followers" from what I've read, and as long as its little chicken buddy figures it out, it'll probably follow right along.
smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

Hmm.. that gets me thinking... I wonder if I can come up with a Longhorn Ameraucana breed? It would survive on cactus and sagebrush, and would nest under a pile of tumbleweeds with the rattlers. Might not be purty, but it would be bearded and TOUGH!
big_smile.png

lau.gif
I'm not sure I'd even want to know what one of those would look like!! LOL But I keep picturing a chicken with spurs, a holster, and wearing a bandana....
lau.gif

Quote:
wink.png

big_smile.png

lau.gif
I'm not sure I'd even want to know what one of those would look like!! LOL But I keep picturing a chicken with spurs, a holster, and wearing a bandana....
lau.gif

Maybe instead of beards, they'd have stubble.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom