Oregon

Quote:
It is Cloverleaf's DS.

CLF I really think we need to have a camp out at Stevenson. It was rather lonely by my self in April. Of course the weather was perfect for it too. OK so maybe it was just as we were leaving sunday but hey .....at least we got some sun.

That would be fun except for the part where though I have access to one, I have never pulled a trailer before....lol...though sitting around yammering one of the evenings would be great!
smile.png

Well no better time to learn than now. It's easy all ya gotta do is take corners a little wider . Point the truck and go the trailer has to follow !!!

Quote:
That would be fun except for the part where though I have access to one, I have never pulled a trailer before....lol...though sitting around yammering one of the evenings would be great!
smile.png

Well no better time to learn than now. It's easy all ya gotta do is take corners a little wider . Point the truck and go the trailer has to follow !!!

LOL I don't think my FIL (who's trailer it is) would agree with you.
gig.gif

Quote:

LOL I don't think my FIL (who's trailer it is) would agree with you.
gig.gif

It's just like eating lettuce. There ain't nothin to it!

congrats to Garret and Flower's owner both got blue ribbons at the Clackamas county fair..**almost went home with a BR banty pullet*** but we have a 4 chicken rule..
congrats guys your hens looked great!!

Oh so re the road side inn at Stevenson..they do not accept aminals... cheap price though.. we may have to coop friday.. then go home and return sat... I may take my smudgy BR henny penny... I know DD is taking Lacey(SL wyandotte) and Goldie loaf( multi colored yellow orange buff Orp) I would happily share rooms with another family if they wanted to its Just Fionna and myself and 3 chickens
for reference I speak of the Pacific NW chicken show on Oct 15-16 in Stevenson WA.

Back
Top Bottom