Oregon

Hi! I am not trying to lurk or anything. I am just neighbor up north in WA. I was born in Tigard Oregon and lived in Salem before moving up here. So I thought I would come see what you all were up to. I know my buddy Chicken Rustler comes here sometimes. So I just wanted to say Hi!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/image/view/album/6072815/id/5063919/sort/display_order

our newest pullets

compliments to wBruder for the fine little chicks
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
RIR and we have kicked her outside all night we have taken all the shaving off the floor no light or heat , taken all the hay out.. she gets out in the yard and broods on wet grass... I may try the cage thing..if I can find one.. I will never own a RIR again..tooo much. tried to take a chunk of my finger off the other day and she is not eating all that much she looks awful.. we will see maybe like my aunty used to say she needs chicks and nothin else will cure em...

I have a cage you can use Leigh. It does have a plastic tray in the bottom, but Shelli just used it recently to break Zack's broody hen....

I will have to take you up on that... she charged me the other day.. ornery thing..
tongue.gif
right now Lacey Jane is molting and is starting to look like mangy ,
sickbyc.gif
Holly is going broody red looks terrible, the only hen left is Ivy who is not doing the funky chicken.. DD has no other show chickens for the May 19th show..Lets barter some smooshed grapes for the lending of the antibroody chicken device
wink.png

thanks soo much for everything
yippiechickie.gif

you are the best
bow.gif

I will have to take you up on that... she charged me the other day.. ornery thing..
tongue.gif
right now Lacey Jane is molting and is starting to look like mangy ,
sickbyc.gif
Holly is going broody red looks terrible, the only hen left is Ivy who is not doing the funky chicken.. DD has no other show chickens for the May 19th show..Lets barter some smooshed grapes for the lending of the antibroody chicken device
wink.png

thanks soo much for everything
yippiechickie.gif

you are the best
bow.gif
Sounds good! Are you available this evening? I'm not working tonight...just recooperating from the show! LOL

I'm going to log off for now, but text me if you want to come get the cage....

Last edited:
MWChickens.... im so glad you are happy with your new babies. Butternut, LOVE the name...it is PERFECT.... is an OEGB crossed with a Mille Fleur D'Uccle. She gets the feathered legs from the D'Uccle. He passes them down to all his chicks!

ishism.... LOL about time they confessed to the Simpsons true home :)

How old are your chicks? How are they doing? My wife and I have chicks that are almost 6 weeks now. I am not sure when they officially go from being chicks to being "chickens"...

Back
Top Bottom