Oregon

Hi neighbor, Sherry!

I think I might leave heat lamp off tonight...I. sure dont want them to be too hot.

One of my black sexlinks is a little lopsided. Like one leg is angled kind of weird and her wing doesn't lay nicely against her body. Doesn't seem to bother her too much....guess it must just be a birth defect or something. :)

I'm hoping my big girls, the sexlink's lay in my nice nest boxes I built for them....they are NEVER in the coop during the day. I open the door so they have the option to go in there....but they'd rather be free ranging in my yard. The lil bantams sleep in one of the nest boxes since the big girls are not very friendly to them. Hope they accept them soon....since I might be forced to give away my bantam roo if he gets too loud...poor lil mousey would have no one to pal around with.

Loving this summer weather...finally. :)

Hi neighbor, Sherry!
I think I might leave heat lamp off tonight...I. sure dont want them to be too hot.
One of my black sexlinks is a little lopsided. Like one leg is angled kind of weird and her wing doesn't lay nicely against her body. Doesn't seem to bother her too much....guess it must just be a birth defect or something. :)
I'm hoping my big girls, the sexlink's lay in my nice nest boxes I built for them....they are NEVER in the coop during the day. I open the door so they have the option to go in there....but they'd rather be free ranging in my yard. The lil bantams sleep in one of the nest boxes since the big girls are not very friendly to them. Hope they accept them soon....since I might be forced to give away my bantam roo if he gets too loud...poor lil mousey would have no one to pal around with.
Loving this summer weather...finally. :)

scootertiki,

I have a nice little bantam hen and roo I want to rehome. I could give away my bantam cochin roo and you could have my little bantam Hen, I need the room anyway. Just pm me and let me know. She is only 8weeks old . If anyone wants a cute bantam roo, let me know.

frow.gif
from salem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
From Ethel !!!!! Washington that is ! ! ! !

1chicken fan...I pm'd you...I'd love to get a bantam hen....I would feel better that way that Mousey had a companion if Honey the roo has to go....I think my bantams are about 9weeks old.

No heat lamp last night...and all was ok! :)

Just went out and gave them all some cut up watermelon...they LOVED it!!!

Hello All! I would like to invite you to check out my new page on Facebook, all about my small farm and chicken endeavor! It is called Cluck N' Chatter Ranch! Make sure you add the ' after the N, in order to find it! I am trying to build up my Urban Agriculture business and all the support I can get would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I can't find Cluck N' Chatter Ranch on facebook....can you put a link on here? Would love to "like" it on fb!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom