Oregon

Started my coop renovation project today.
yesss.gif
We're hoping to have it done by Christmas Eve at the latest. Tonight, the girls are sleeping in the garage.

After 50 hours we have power again! Looking at accuweather we now have 2 more storms with snow and wind coming our way. We lost a redbud and an acacia tree due to snow weight.
It's been above freezing up until now.

I'm thinking of going to a couple of shows in CA. Does anyone know what paperwork I'll need to get them in? The shows don't have much more than dates and locations so far.

I feel compelled to warn my friends and anybody else who may see this. There is somebody "claiming" to be Sww Chicken Rescue. I know that they have contacted people who are trying to sell chickens. They have ask these people to "GIVE" them the chickens. They are also ask people for donations They also show pics of what really appear to be hatchlings. Now WHY would a RESCUE contact sellers and ask them to GIVE them birds and them ask people for donations of feed along with equipment? When I inquired I got back a less than kind reply and then they removed the entire post. Something here just doesn't seem right!!!

Back
Top Bottom