Oregon

The info is also in the newsletters, which I happen to be the editor of ;) Both the spring and fall shows this year are at the Clark County Fairgrounds. The spring show is not in the Event Center building, but in a building next door to it. The Fall show IS in the Event Center building. Third weekend of October.

The Salem rental was extremely expensive, and while many of us liked the venue a great deal, there were a lot of complaints about the surrounding area. I don't know if we'll ever be back there in the future or not.
Wow, you are one busy person!! Thanks for the information. Clark County Fairgrounds should be well received, I was just hoping for Salem again to get my feet wet for showing. Battleground is more of a hike but better than Stevenson for a first time out :)

Lost another Silkie chick(14 weeks) this morning. She was fine yesterday, no sign of injury. I am having serious issues with this breeder's bloodline. 5 of 7 dead in 3 months. REALLY. And the breeder wont reply to email. I am tempted to stop by her house, not sure if that would fix anything.
If I may ask, who is the breeder? I know that myself and one other person had bought eggs from a certain breeder. Not only did almost all her chicks die, but they killed off my healthy chicks incubating with them. Haven't had problems before nor after, but when I talked to someone else, she said the same thing happened from that breeder's silkie eggs. you can PM me and I'll tell you who the breeder is that we got them from.

Thank-you Cloverleaf! I look forward to going to the swap!
thumbsup.gif

Those are very pretty Easter Eggers! I love the dark and light contrast on the bottom one with the black beard. Kind of what I am looking for this spring when we swap out some older hens. Either that or Olive Eggers.

I like that dark/light combo, too. We got a pullet like that from eggs we hatched from our mixed flock, but no beard. My best guess is that she hatched from a Silver Laced Wyandotte hen egg fertilized by the Buff Orpington rooster. She was blue when she hatched, and has feathered out a gorgeous golden buff with dark lacing, a fluffy butt, and a nice wide frame. She is a bit shy, but starting to mix more the longer she's around the older birds.

If anyone wants fertile silkie hatching eggs or old English game bantam eggs I have them. Will also be adding sea brights at the end of the summer. Also will be selling old English bantam chicks in June or July. Pm me if interested.

I candled my duck eggs, and have 5 developing, all ducklings that hatch will be for sale. Parents are Blue Swedish, so offspring could be black, blue, or splash. Due in 2 1/2 weeks.

Got about 18 khaki campbell eggs peeping and pipping right now. Hope to have ducklings by tomorrow. Will be selling more than half of them. Message me if you need some (although they're gonna be adorable and everybody's gonna want some).
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom