Oregon

HI everyone,
I come here off and on.................and then forget to keep in touch in my own state.........
idunno.gif

Anyway.......I raise 100% English Orps , Blrw's, and Seramas.
I have a nice flock of layer hens that are more companions than anything.
We donate out extra eggs to the little food bank in our area..in return, they give us nice fruit and produce for the chickens.
My husband and I are retired and raise the chickens as a hobby............
We get much more from them than we give for sure.........
Hours of entertainment and gives us the opportunity to meet really nice people.

I am currently looking for a few nice Buff Orpington pullet or young hens...............
Please, if you know of a breeder or someone selling PM me.
Thanks........................
big_smile.png

HI everyone,
I come here off and on.................and then forget to keep in touch in my own state.........
idunno.gif

Anyway.......I raise 100% English Orps , Blrw's, and Seramas.
I have a nice flock of layer hens that are more companions than anything.
We donate out extra eggs to the little food bank in our area..in return, they give us nice fruit and produce for the chickens.
My husband and I are retired and raise the chickens as a hobby............
We get much more from them than we give for sure.........
Hours of entertainment and gives us the opportunity to meet really nice people.

I am currently looking for a few nice Buff Orpington pullet or young hens...............
Please, if you know of a breeder or someone selling PM me.
Thanks........................
big_smile.png
If you can get eggs and are close to florence oregon i can hatch for you i ahve a leahy and cant fill it LOL

If you can get eggs and are close to florence oregon i can hatch for you i ahve a leahy and cant fill it LOL
Thank you for your kind offer......................I hatch myself just do not want to wait till spring for Buff eggs...........
I have a really nice cockerel from hjink breeding....my $50.00 chick............the only egg that hatched out of the 12 I ordered......LOL
Anyway, hoping to find a few decent hens to put with him.
I live 22 miles east of Portland........

Hey all- I have two Bantam Chocolate Orpington cockerels on RBA, as well as Scooby that needs to find homes soon.

All three of my lavender hens will be coming up for sale in @ 4 weeks, one hatched chicks, so I want to give her some time. The Chocolate are Heirloom lines, the Blue rooster is Greenfire and the lavenders are Hink-JC. If interested PM me, I can save them for the Fall Swap in Corvallis if needed. Thanks!

W
Hey all- I have two Bantam Chocolate Orpington cockerels on RBA, as well as Scooby that needs to find homes soon. All three of my lavender hens will be coming up for sale in @ 4 weeks, one hatched chicks, so I want to give her some time. The Chocolate are Heirloom lines, the Blue rooster is Greenfire and the lavenders are Hink-JC. If interested PM me, I can save them for the Fall Swap in Corvallis if needed. Thanks!
ow what pretty girls. Wish I had room.

Back
Top Bottom